PDA

View Full Version : ? about Altezza lights

LSN77
05-08-2002, 11:28 PM
Hi again,

Awhile back I changed my stock tailights to some Altezza joints but my signal light is extremely bright now. A friend told me the other night that the turning "white" bulb shines through the light housing super bright, to the point that he had to close his eyes when he was driving behind me. Has this happened to anyone else after changing to the Altezza lights? I'm thinkin' that to rectify this annoyance, I have to change the bulbs to a darker color other than the stock white bulbs. Anyone know what type of bulbs those are? Model #? Any info to match up the bulbs would be nice :)

I know there are some people that like to shit on Altezza lights but I think they look better than the dull stock tailights. I don't know of any other options than stock or Altezza so I chose the Altezza joints.

ebpda9
05-09-2002, 12:19 AM
i think for the signal you use #1157, but take out the bulb and look at it. it should have the number on the socket, then go to the store and get something amber.

Honda_Gurl
05-09-2002, 09:56 AM
i have the same problem, since i cleared my tailights out. i need to buy a new bulb quick. i think they're the 1157's also, but need to double check. and there are more options between stock or altezza's. here's mine, look like stock cept the amber's been cleared out. i like it, but that's just me, to each his own :)

http://www.hondaprelude.com/setups/images/16088_1.jpg

ChrisCantSkate
05-09-2002, 11:33 AM
i think the cleared stock ones are the best ive seen :yes:

Honda_Gurl
05-13-2002, 10:14 AM
yay for me then ;) hehe . . .