PDA

View Full Version : 92 teg gets smoked by a neon

ebpda9
05-02-2002, 03:06 PM
well i got to pick my brother up from school today and when i come back there is a blac neon behind me at the light. as soon as i pull a bit ahead he flashes his lights, and tries to pass me on the right. when i see that i floor the car, but is till have no chance. in like 2 seconds he is like 4 cars ahead of me. geez that was fast. i could read from the back on the neon 2.0 magnum. is it the r/t ?

ShEaNy
05-03-2002, 09:02 AM
heh .... i can't tell u if its the r/t but i've lost to one of those before ... he had something done!..and i was stock at the time..but he destroyed me by like 6 lenghts...lol it was hilarous...i want a rematch though..with my I/E :D soon to add a H...;(

ebpda9
05-03-2002, 10:53 AM
i'll forget cai and headers. i want a turbo.

KwikR6
05-05-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
i'll forget cai and headers. i want a turbo.
Forget the headers if your getting a turbo...I would still have a CAI with the turbo...

FLAT_LINER
05-07-2002, 07:42 PM
Forget the headers if your getting a turbo...I would still have a CAI with the turbo... [/B][/QUOTE]

ok........ uuhhh u cant have a cai with a turbo what do u think the turbo is IT is the intake which sucks in air :D :D ;) ;)

KwikR6
05-08-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by FLAT_LINER
Forget the headers if your getting a turbo...I would still have a CAI with the turbo...

ok........ uuhhh u cant have a cai with a turbo what do u think the turbo is IT is the intake which sucks in air :D :D ;) ;) [/B][/QUOTE]
YEAH i ****ed up....whoops my bad:rolleyes:

GS-R
05-08-2002, 06:27 PM
Hahaha.

The new (I think it's 2002) R/T's have 220 stock horsepower and a turbo.