PDA

View Full Version : integra 4dr vs. me

NooNz
04-24-2002, 07:36 PM
comin home from work with some tunes blasting...and these 3 guys in an integra 4dr...pull up beside me and start lookin at me thinkin i'm all big or something...

anyways..i kept cuttin in front of cars and he kept following until we reached a light. so we're the first ones at the light and they're just lookin at me and i'm just waiting for the light to turn green (and i knew they were lookin at me so i knew there is no purpose for me to look at them)...and the light turns green and we take off......i started at 1...then shift to 2, then shift to D3, then shift to D4...by this point i'm bout 1-2 car lengths ahead..and i start breaking cuz i see a red light and then i stop. and i see them pull up beside me...and just look at me again. and i figured i ain't gonna race them again....and then as the car takes off, they toss me the middle finger and say "f*ck you"

...i just started to laugh sooooo loud...HAHAHA...

anyways..that's my story!.. :D

juvenile
04-24-2002, 08:26 PM
I hate people like that....soar loosers!
nice kills :yes:

wongfeihung
05-16-2002, 11:25 PM
hmm..just wondering but does when you have an auto..does it matter if you start from 1, then shift to 2, then d3, then to d4? does it make alot of difference to race like that..? I dunno..cause i have an auto civic, and i never tried that so i'm just wondering. but nontheless, good kill man.

diligent_dave
05-17-2002, 09:10 AM
wongfeihung:
If your car is operating correctly it makes no difference. It's actually better and more consistent to just leave the thing in 'drive' (d3) while racing.

wongfeihung
05-17-2002, 11:45 AM
yea, thats what I figured cause. hmm..one more question for someone to answer for me, when an auto and a manual are about to race, does it make a difference for the auto to start out in d3 or d4...lol..poor automatics..always trying to find new ways to go faster with their autos..ah well.

ShEaNy
05-17-2002, 11:58 AM
well i use 1 2 d3 d4 cause i can redline the hell outa it better then just stepping on it in drive..sometimes it doesn't go to the reline in drive depending on how hard i stomp it..lol i think shifting is better....:yes: when i'm just lazy racing i don't bother shifting.. hehe

wongfeihung
05-17-2002, 12:26 PM
thanks for the info, man i regret ever getting an auto, when I got this car I wasnt' really into racing, but now aiish!! wish i had a manual ahah!! oh well, its all good, my car looks sweet. :crazy: