PDA

View Full Version : Body kits

CivicManiac8625
04-07-2002, 09:32 PM
hey guys i want a body kit for my 92 teg ls 2dr. do u know where i cand find one for cheap ?

tightteg52
04-07-2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by CivicManiac8625
hey guys i want a body kit for my 92 teg ls 2dr. do u know where i cand find one for cheap ?

Truheel where you at man!!

ebpda9
04-09-2002, 08:20 AM
anyone ?

Integra221
04-09-2002, 08:30 AM
I got just the place for 500 bucks you can get the whole kit with side skirts rear bumber and front bumber. Go here ---> Hyper Wholesale (http://www.wholesalehyperformance.com/kits1-main.html)

ebpda9
04-09-2002, 08:46 AM
thanks.

btw do u know where the headlight relay is on your car ?

one of my friends drilled the good for windshield nozzle lights, and can't find the realy to wire them up to come on with the headlights

TruHeel142
04-09-2002, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by tightteg52

Truheel where you at man!!

What the h*ll's that supposed to mean!!!????? :) lol, hahaha

I know nothing about getting great parts for low prices and then waiting months to get them while being lied constantly to!!!:rolleyes:

Integra221
04-09-2002, 12:09 PM
So where do you get your stuff from them TRU Heel

tightteg52
04-09-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
thanks.

one of my friends drilled the good for windshield nozzle lights, and can't find the realy to wire them up to come on with the headlights

your kiddin right!! another one hits the ricest trend ever!!

tightteg52
04-09-2002, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by TruHeel142

What the h*ll's that supposed to mean!!!????? :) lol, hahaha

I know nothing about getting great parts for low prices and then waiting months to get them while being lied constantly to!!!:rolleyes:

your favorites list has a ton of bodykits sites!!

ebpda9
04-09-2002, 11:58 PM
lol

he wants a wing too. he is more on the ricer side. he needs some education but he won't listen to me :eek:

Integra221
04-10-2002, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
thanks.

I helped my friend put some of this ricer lights on his Sentra the other day. Im not really down with that kinda of ricer stuff. But all you need to do is wire them to the fuse box. You can rap them around the prongs to the headlight fuses and then just put the ground wire on the strut tower bolts. Or if you want you can wire it inside the car to the tail light wire. Open up the trunk and see what color that your tail light wire is. In my car it was red with a black stirp i have a 93 LS. Then go to the fuse box under the driver side and try and find that wire and then splice the 2 wires together. Simple as that just make sure you do not mistake your tail light wire for your brake lights.

TruHeel142
04-10-2002, 11:16 AM

your favorites list has a ton of bodykits sites!!

No it doesn't, yes it does, I don't know your confusing me!!!! Are you trying to turn me into rice, cause I will not let it happen!!! only kit I'll ever think about is ww rs type 2 kit, which is the least ricey kit you could ever put on a teg. So what if I have a lot of body kit sites, I keep them there, cause they have low prices on that kit I want. So boo yaa, I'm not rice, never will be, never can be, never wanna be, never ever will TruHeel's Teg be related in any way, shape, or form to that evil we know as rice. Thank you:rolleyes:

tightteg52
04-10-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by TruHeel142

No it doesn't, yes it does, I don't know your confusing me!!!! Are you trying to turn me into rice, cause I will not let it happen!!! only kit I'll ever think about is ww rs type 2 kit, which is the least ricey kit you could ever put on a teg. So what if I have a lot of body kit sites, I keep them there, cause they have low prices on that kit I want. So boo yaa, I'm not rice, never will be, never can be, never wanna be, never ever will TruHeel's Teg be related in any way, shape, or form to that evil we know as rice. Thank you:rolleyes:

hey dumbass wake up the kid wants bodykit sites why dont you throw him a friggin bone!! i know your not rice dumbass!! Just on fu ckin crack!!

ebpda9
04-15-2002, 10:08 PM

your kiddin right!! another one hits the ricest trend ever!!

i know, and the worst part is that i had to drill and install them fot him. i have them and used them for a few days only (present). i still have them on the car but they are not wired anymore. They will squirt a lot more water than the stock ones that i had