PDA

View Full Version : New to the Boards!

LudeBitch
04-02-2002, 10:38 AM
Hey everyone!
Just thought I'd say wassup! My name's Crystal and I'm from VA! I'm new to the whole moddin out car thing, but I'm willing to learn! I'm getting a Prelude this summer {hopefully}, but if not a Lude then I'm gettin a Civic!

Honda_Gurl
04-02-2002, 12:01 PM
let me be the first to welcome u!!

:wave:

go for the lude!! what year are u looking to get?

enjoy your stay ;)

girlzgotcarz
04-02-2002, 12:03 PM
hi there, um nice name:D well I myself own a civic dx, and a 240sx wit a sr20det swap and sorry to say (not really) I will soon be leaving the honda scene and jumping into the 240sx scene, but I will always be a Honda girl at heart!;) ( no pun intended Honda Gurl):yes: :bandit:

LudeBitch
04-02-2002, 12:37 PM
I'm hopefully getting a fourth generation Lude. Hopefully a 95 or 96. If I could afford the damn insurance on the fifth generation, I'd get one, but insurance on the fourth gen is gonna be bad enough.

midjjj
04-02-2002, 01:21 PM
So why a Prelude over a civic? I always thought the ludes were a little "boxy" myself, but can look prettry damn tight when done right. Whatever your choice, best of luck.

LudeBitch
04-02-2002, 01:47 PM
Everyone in this area has a Civic, modded out and just stock. I wanna be different....not a lot of people in this area have Preludes....only a few modded out ones. I wanna be one of the first girls in this area to have a modded out Lude I suppose. Plus, since the first time I saw a Lude, I knew that's the kind of car I wanted. If it comes to the point where I can't find the Lude that I want or can't afford insurance or whatever, then I'll probably get a Civic.

Honda_Gurl
04-02-2002, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by midjjj
So why a Prelude over a civic? I always thought the ludes were a little "boxy" myself, but can look prettry damn tight when done right. Whatever your choice, best of luck.

which gen lude are u referring to??? cause the 4th gen is not boxy whatsoever. nothing but curves baby! :yes: hehe