PDA

View Full Version : Clear corners

ebpda9
04-02-2002, 09:53 AM
hey guys i wanted to ask you where to get some clear corner lights for a 92 integra. it is my brothers car. i do not want the real clear corners, but i want the corners that have more like a frosty look to them. any good sites to get them from. The local stores won't sell them anymore because they became ilegal in some of the cities around cleveland. any help is appreciated. also what is a good place to get a new muffler, cause it looks different than my accord the muffler is put transversally , not longitudinally like mine.

thanks

~Stefan

blownteggy
04-02-2002, 01:27 PM
modacar.com....they should have them

C's 94 InTeGrA
04-02-2002, 03:25 PM
Hey dude i can get u a set of them from me and my friens shop we both have integra's so he can get them easly i will give u the site tonigt where we order our stuff from..

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid28/pe974386f73c3be7dd55e508bb421161c/fdf5c646.jpg
Chris's 94 Integra

tightteg52
04-03-2002, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
hey guys i wanted to ask you where to get some clear corner lights for a 92 integra. it is my brothers car. i do not want the real clear corners, but i want the corners that have more like a frosty look to them. any good sites to get them from. The local stores won't sell them anymore because they became ilegal in some of the cities around cleveland. any help is appreciated. also what is a good place to get a new muffler, cause it looks different than my accord the muffler is put transversally , not longitudinally like mine.

thanks

~Stefan

Get out go away! WRONG FORUM!! LEAVE US! well im sure truehell will recomend diablo motorsports! :D :D

ebpda9
04-04-2002, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by tightteg52

Get out go away! WRONG FORUM!! LEAVE US! well im sure truehell will recomend diablo motorsports! :D :D

i have a teg so i'm entitled to be in this forum.

i still prefer the accord.

tightteg52
04-04-2002, 09:34 PM

i have a teg so i'm entitled to be in this forum.

i still prefer the accord.

ITs your brothers get out! we dont want you here!! you and your family car lovin self!! hehe j/k make yourself at home!

ebpda9
04-04-2002, 09:55 PM
lol

nah the car is cool, but is not for me. and it is not one of the hi-perf ones it's just an ls with 114hp at the wheels. my accord can whoop it anytime :crazy: ( ofcourse after getiing the suspesnion installed, the MP1A tranny (auto lude) and i'll see the teg in the rearview mirror. :cool:

tightteg52
04-05-2002, 09:40 PM
lol

nah the car is cool, but is not for me. and it is not one of the hi-perf ones it's just an ls with 114hp at the wheels. my accord can whoop it anytime :crazy: ( ofcourse after getiing the suspesnion installed, the MP1A tranny (auto lude) and i'll see the teg in the rearview mirror. :cool:

I'd like to see you do that to my next car!! Im not sure what its gonna be but i promise itll befaster then a accord!!

TruHeel142
04-05-2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by tightteg52

AK47 + bullets + diablomotorsports.com = :cool:

hehehe

Integra221
04-10-2002, 08:09 AM
Yeah just go to modacar.com and get them they are great to deal with. Diablomotorsports= Trash