PDA

View Full Version : Same car, 3rd wreck....

TruHeel142
04-01-2002, 11:26 AM
Well, anyone know who I'm talking about??? Of course ya do. The RSX chick did it again, and this time its totalled. She oversteered on a corner and flipped twice. She's ok, but this is getting kinda pathetic. She's just a bad driver, simple as can be. And now for the funniest/scariest/most f***ed up part..........her parents are gonna buy her a RSX type S!!!!

I don't know what to say, this past weekend 2 guys from my school got killed in a car wreck, so i don't want it to happen again. Getting her a faster car is ridicolous, so lets all hope she doesn't wreck the damn thing again. For those of you seeing this for the first time: she has had her car for 4 monthes or so, and she just had her 3rd bad wreck.

Its about time for her to get a SUV.

94_AcCoRd_EX
04-01-2002, 03:52 PM
That is &*())* rediculous. I don't even know her and it pisses me off to read this :no:

tightteg52
04-01-2002, 10:26 PM
What a dumb ass!! but id hit it shes hot!! But what a dumb ass!! Who died from Tabor did i know them?

TruHeel142
04-03-2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by tightteg52
What a dumb ass!! but id hit it shes hot!! But what a dumb ass!! Who died from Tabor did i know them?

Damn, u missed a lot. 3 guys died, one survived. the 2 from tabor were Wes burton and ryan shoaf. I knew wes a little, never heard of the other guy.

and the scary part is, they died in a wreck, exactly how the rsx chick wrecked: flipping the car over into a pole. If she had had passengers with her, there would of been 2 deadly crashes exactly alike right in winston in the same weekend. PPL need to drive more carefully, stop this wreckless driving!!!

TruHeel142
04-03-2002, 01:16 PM
What a dumb ass!! but id hit it shes hot!!

I would too:yes: :cool:

tightteg52
04-03-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by TruHeel142

Damn, u missed a lot. 3 guys died, one survived. the 2 from tabor were Wes burton and ryan shoaf. I knew wes a little, never heard of the other guy.

and the scary part is, they died in a wreck, exactly how the rsx chick wrecked: flipping the car over into a pole. If she had had passengers with her, there would of been 2 deadly crashes exactly alike right in winston in the same weekend. PPL need to drive more carefully, stop this wreckless driving!!!

wes as in football player wes!! or little wes? holy shit thats crazy the things that happen wehn ya go out of town!

TruHeel142
04-03-2002, 05:34 PM
little wes

and you missed something else. I won the lottery and bought a 360 Modena.....yep, u missed a lot this week!!!

Maxvla
04-07-2002, 03:41 AM
suv is the last thing a fast cornering woman wanna be driver needs... those things topple very easily... she needs a 70's-80's caddy thats like 15 feet long and 6,000 lbs. and retard the timing a bit so it doesnt run real well. lol

tightteg52
04-07-2002, 04:28 PM
little wes

and you missed something else. I won the lottery and bought a 360 Modena.....yep, u missed a lot this week!!!

oh ok he was in my world and us history classes! 360 huh wow weres mine punk?

TruHeel142
04-07-2002, 09:46 PM

oh ok he was in my world and us history classes! 360 huh wow weres mine punk?

Yours in on backorder:yes:

she needs a 70's-80's caddy thats like 15 feet long and 6,000 lbs. and retard the timing a bit so it doesnt run real well. lol

hehe, even with a top speed of 50, she'd probably still wreck it!!! The thing that scares me now, is that a friend of hers has like 3 posts on this board, so I hope she doesn't ever come to the teg forum and read this, or damn I'm not getting any!!!! ;) :rolleyes: :cool:

tightteg52
04-07-2002, 10:17 PM

Yours in on backorder:yes:

hehe, even with a top speed of 50, she'd probably still wreck it!!! The thing that scares me now, is that a friend of hers has like 3 posts on this board, so I hope she doesn't ever come to the teg forum and read this, or damn I'm not getting any!!!! ;) :rolleyes: :cool:

hahaha we just solved calvins problem let them switch cars!! and if your talkin bout rice giu aint got a problem there! (you said she was gettin married) you pig hehe go for it!

Integra221
04-08-2002, 10:19 PM
Yeah i got into 3 accidents in 3 mounths with my first auto 95 civic this was 2 years ago before i was even into cars i have a lot more respect for my Teg though.