PDA

View Full Version : exhaust parts for my integra?

punkrockchris
03-25-2002, 04:19 PM
I have an itegra with a tenzo muffler, i got the muffler really cheap from a friend and i had another friend weld it on. After a heavily salted new england winter my exhaust pipes have rusted out pretty bad from the cat back. I would really like to get a whole cat back exhaust without muffler, but no one seams to carry this kind of thing if anyone knows where I could get the parts or something similar I would appreciate it.
Chris

tightteg52
03-26-2002, 12:01 AM
go to any exhaust place around town and they can custom do it for you. Just make sure its madrel bent not crush bent. and that way you also get the diamet you want like 2" 2/12" or whatever. hope that helps.

slowEJ6
03-30-2002, 08:16 PM
2.25" is OK!

BaDNaN
04-01-2002, 11:19 PM
how much would those exhaust systems cost? anyone know? also is it cheaper to get a universal muffler (say n1) and then get custom piping for it, or just go ahead and pay the $400ish for the n1 catback?
while were on the topic of exhausts, which is one that is relatively quiet, but performs good too and desnt cost like 600 bucks. like say the apexi ws

Integra221
04-09-2002, 08:25 AM
I have a Thermal Research and Development Cat back on my 93 teg. Its not too loud and performs very nice. But the custom piping will run you about 275-350. Since you already have the muffler it will be a good idea. But if you got custom piping with an Apex N1 mufler it would sound real nice and peform very well.