PDA

View Full Version : problems with the interface

ebpda9
02-27-2002, 10:32 PM
why does hs changes it's style once in a while ? i mean right now i'm in the ot forum and i wanna go to a thread and when i go in that thread it takes me atomatically to the dark side style. it just pisses me off cause i gotta go back to the forums poage and change it. btw i'm using classic shout style

Chief
02-27-2002, 10:42 PM
Anybody else having these problems?

Is it just the off-topic section that it mysteriously changes? I have tried to duplicate the problem and have not been able to.

You may want to go to your user cp panel and select classic shout as your default style there and see if that helps. If not, let me know - and give me as much detail as possible where/how it happense.

Thanks,
Chris

Racing Rice
02-27-2002, 10:49 PM
I do sometimes.. I have Shoutouts here at home but not at work and sometimes the shoutouts show up at work.

Try deleting out all your cookies..

ebpda9
02-27-2002, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Chief
Anybody else having these problems?

Is it just the off-topic section that it mysteriously changes? I have tried to duplicate the problem and have not been able to.

You may want to go to your user cp panel and select classic shout as your default style there and see if that helps. If not, let me know - and give me as much detail as possible where/how it happense.

Thanks,
Chris

no it used to happen in other forums too. ot was just an example. anyway i changed the style to classic shout. dark side was selected as my default style view. Thanks Chief.

Maxvla
02-28-2002, 12:29 AM
well dark side is my selected default but sometimes it just randomly switches to default shout. i havent noticed any particular thing that i do to trigger it. its as i said... random. but doesnt happen very often. so its not a big deal.

Maxvla
02-28-2002, 01:48 PM
also... chris any way you can make the shout out longer? i can only see about 4 shouts at a time. i know its a nit-pick but we've got all kindsa space over there.

94_AcCoRd_EX
02-28-2002, 02:07 PM
That has never happened to me until now. I'll go into some forums and the shout turns on... even though I'm set to default everywhere. :crazy:

ebpda9
02-28-2002, 02:36 PM
well i fixed mine so i don't care. fix it on your own guys ;) j/k

clean up the cookies. is it set to default in your cp ?

94_AcCoRd_EX
02-28-2002, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
is it set to default in your cp ?

Yup, oh well... it just started today too.

Accord Man
02-28-2002, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX
That has never happened to me until now. I'll go into some forums and the shout turns on... even though I'm set to default everywhere. :crazy:

haha.. same thing just happened to me?!?!

:eek: :eek: :paranoid:

ebpda9
02-28-2002, 05:42 PM
it looks like my hacking tries really pay's off ::evil laugh:: :crazy: :paranoid: j/k

94_AcCoRd_EX
02-28-2002, 05:44 PM
it looks like my hacking tries really pay's off ::evil laugh:: :crazy: :paranoid: j/k

Lol, now it only happens when I look at this post :paranoid:

ebpda9
02-28-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by 94_AcCoRd_EX

Lol, now it only happens when I look at this post :paranoid:

ohh well i gotta try harder :crazy: so you get it with every click

Chief
02-28-2002, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Maxvla
also... chris any way you can make the shout out longer? i can only see about 4 shouts at a time. i know its a nit-pick but we've got all kindsa space over there.

No. Absolutely not.

:yes:

ebpda9
02-28-2002, 07:12 PM

No. Absolutely not.

:yes:

yes you can. i know you can do it. ohh wait you already did

Chief
02-28-2002, 07:30 PM
;) heh heh...

Maxvla
02-28-2002, 07:45 PM
kudos chris. much better. what's the extra stuff goes here. testing stuff. thing?
im not too sure about the highlighted car though.
makes me think someones online just glancing in that general direction. <shrug>

Chief
02-28-2002, 08:30 PM
I think I fixed the interface problem. Looks like it was a bit of a glitch. If you experience any more problems, let me know.

Maxvla
02-28-2002, 08:42 PM
was that only 10 days ago?? seems like at least 2 weeks.

Chief
02-28-2002, 08:49 PM
2 weeks??? I was thinking 20 years... ;(

ebpda9
02-28-2002, 09:51 PM
yeah the site crashed earlier, but now it's doing fine

94_AcCoRd_EX
02-28-2002, 09:55 PM
yeah the site crashed earlier, but now it's doing fine

Yeah, but this weird thing where the interfaces change on me is :confused:

Chief
03-01-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Maxvla
was that only 10 days ago?? seems like at least 2 weeks.

Muwahahaaaa!
You know what? You're right.... it was February 13th. Too funny - I guess time flies when you're not choking on a cigarette... Hmm, so that means that time goes more slowly when I'm smoking... which also means I'll stay young longer... Hmm...:rolleyes:

94_AcCoRd_EX
03-01-2002, 05:34 PM
which also means I'll stay young longer... Hmm...:rolleyes:

...But not live to be as old. You made a great choice in quitting :) The site is really looking good lately too.

Also, think of all the money you'll save that you could put into your car or something. Have you ever posted pics of your car? I don't think I've seen it.