PDA

View Full Version : hey tightteg

SexyTeg
02-24-2002, 09:48 PM
I was just wondering when you will be doing your tranny swap? Keep me posted because I'm beginning to consider doing one as well.
Thanks.

tightteg52
02-24-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by SexyTeg
I was just wondering when you will be doing your tranny swap? Keep me posted because I'm beginning to consider doing one as well.
Thanks.

Argh um i odnt know if i will or not but if it goes through then i will keep you updated as long as you keep coming back here thats the only catch.,:yes:

SexyTeg
02-25-2002, 02:48 PM
:D I visit the board daily!

Maxvla
02-26-2002, 01:12 AM
i guess you dont have much to say then... that's ok.
>>Later>>

SexyTeg
02-26-2002, 01:38 AM
im a newb. im here to learn! ;)

Maxvla
02-26-2002, 01:42 AM
no problem with that. im new to tuning. im mostly sound and looks. but if i ever get that call from ed mcmahon (sp?) i'll be running 9-10's in a supra. and 11's in my 2001 lude. i will buy a prelude at some point in my life. i love those cars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SexyTeg
02-26-2002, 02:22 AM
Is that guy still alive? lol
Hey tightteg, Im just curious about one thing. I remember you saying you wanted a GSR swap after the tranny swap. Ever considered just waiting til you had enough money for a complete GSR swap that includes tranny instead of doing the tranny swap and engine swap separately? If you had that done it would probably save you a good deal on labor costs. Unless you want to swap in an ls 5speed tranny and don't have the patience to wait til you have enough for the GSR motor swap.
I'm planning on going the ls turbo route myself. Damn I need a 5speed!!

tightteg52
02-26-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by SexyTeg
Is that guy still alive? lol
Hey tightteg, Im just curious about one thing. I remember you saying you wanted a GSR swap after the tranny swap. Ever considered just waiting til you had enough money for a complete GSR swap that includes tranny instead of doing the tranny swap and engine swap separately? If you had that done it would probably save you a good deal on labor costs. Unless you want to swap in an ls 5speed tranny and don't have the patience to wait til you have enough for the GSR motor swap.
I'm planning on going the ls turbo route myself. Damn I need a 5speed!!

If you want i can point to a well known place that will sell you all parts for around 1100 bucks but me myself im saving all my cash for a lude or wrx whichever better fits my budget when i pay of the teg. but if want the place i know of give me a shout

SexyTeg
03-02-2002, 03:32 PM
Yea let me know man.