PDA

View Full Version : I should let you guys know . . .

MissJDM
10-05-2007, 08:32 PM
..that little ms. lyna is 21 now, bitches.

the site has been dead so i won't give you guys shit [unlike steven, but he needed something else to bitch about. :D] about a post for me.

anyway, i'm official. and i don't really drink. is it just me or does alcohol make everyone's heart skip 83758bpm and cheeks get hot!?!?

here's the latest. sorry for the blur - it was dark and was with the iphone.
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x141/lynahuynh/BdayDinner.jpg

GT40FIED
10-05-2007, 10:56 PM
Haha. Hey...I sent you B-day wishes. Just not here.

And it's not alcohol in general that did that to you...it's that wine. Wine always makes me feel warm and sleepy. It also tends to make your cheeks/face red. Ugh...I never drink wine.

MissJDM
10-07-2007, 04:29 AM
Haha. Hey...I sent you B-day wishes. Just not here.

And it's not alcohol in general that did that to you...it's that wine. Wine always makes me feel warm and sleepy. It also tends to make your cheeks/face red. Ugh...I never drink wine.

...well. it can be like our HST secret but a wine cooler did that to me too. this summer, first time. man, i felt gooofy.

GT40FIED
10-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Funny that a WINE cooler would have the same effect as WINE. Haha. It's not just the alcohol...beer won't do that to you...it's all about what the alcohol is made from. A glass of B&B (benedictine and brandy) will do the same thing pretty much except it makes you soooooo damn sleepy. A small glass (little bigger than a shot glass) of B&B will put me to sleep quick...and I'm a big guy. Holy shit...alcohol rules.:D :D

IALuder
10-07-2007, 03:30 PM
hahaha, welcome to drunkin paradise.

ChrisCantSkate
10-07-2007, 03:50 PM
happy birthday. 21 is fun, but going out gets more expensive, but more fun. wine does that to me and also whiskey or scotch gives me that warm feeling also.

Racing Rice
10-09-2007, 10:10 AM
Happy B-Day! Sorry I missed it.. I just got back from Gatlinburg.. I didn't even have cell service, so forget internet access.. :D

Now that you are legal I suggest a few shots of Jagerbombs or even better, just jager straight! :pfft: You think that wine cooler made your cheeks hot..:hmmm:

GT40FIED
10-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Fucking Ohio residents. Don't listen to him. Jager is disgusting...and so is Ohio.:D:D

ChrisCantSkate
10-09-2007, 08:03 PM
steves wrong, he's from the bible belt. jager is good, baronjager is better. they are very energetic drunks.

GT40FIED
10-09-2007, 09:14 PM
Hahaha. Oh belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeve me...I've had my encounters with jager before. It's not that it doesn't taste good...it just makes me feel like shit. Besides, it's an after dinner drink...not something you're supposed to just pound straight down.

Racing Rice
10-10-2007, 08:02 AM
I drink it after dinner usually straight from the bottle. :flick: Shits awesome except for the heartburn for the next three days afterwards. :D

Violent Apathy
10-10-2007, 07:53 PM
I'm gonna have to agree with Steve here on the Jager thing...

VR4_Craver
10-20-2007, 09:13 PM
happy birthday. 21 is fun, but going out gets more expensive, but more fun.

nah...just everytime you go out, go somewhere new and its your 21st all over again (to everyone else anyway) :pfft: