PDA

View Full Version : WTB: d16y8 turbo parts

jew
02-09-2006, 08:59 PM
this is all for a 1996 civic ex sedan d16y8 motor. i am really looking for everything in a turbo kit but the turbo, but these are some specific parts i'd like to buy asap. and fyi i have cash or paypal available instantly and i'm willing to travel to jacksonville, gainesville, st augustine, daytona, cocoa, orlando, or anywhere in those areas.

turbonetics/revhard/drag d16 cast turbo manifold
apexi twin chamber bov
5-bolt pattern downpipe with o2 bung and flex section
fmic 2" centered inlet and outlet 3x6x26 or something similar w/mounting brackets
turbonetics or tial wastegate
2" mandrel bent IC piping with BOV flange - red, black, or polished
oil feed and return lines
oil pan with return bung already welded
440/450cc injectors

if i don't reply right away, you can reach me at 386.569.3372

thanks in advance,

mark

AkimboStylee
02-11-2006, 09:41 AM
hey you might want to check out floridadrift.com they might know of someone in that area. I live in brevard, and know of a couple people with shops, but turbo is still new to my area, which means everything is cheaper in other areas

JDMFantasy2k
02-11-2006, 01:33 PM
check homemadeturbo.com always guys over there getting rid of turbo D stuff. Wile you're at it, you could probably get some better parts than your're looking for, and even spend less than you're planning on.

jew
02-11-2006, 03:12 PM
i checked with a local speed shop today and they seemed to think i was better off buying a greddy kit from them and having them install it for around $2000. is a kit with a t25 turbo and no fuel upgrades, installed worth that? are they just trying to get my to agree to something inferior and more expensive to make it easier on them? i apologize for being such a noob, but none of my close friends know anything about cars and i'm still in the learning curve, so i don't know if this shop is just bull*****ing me or what.