PDA

View Full Version : Got shop Willing to Help

DaWiz
01-09-2002, 09:07 AM
Whats up all i got my own shop and am willing to help those who help themselves im not going to type out all the how tos i know so let me know what i can help with and i gladly will:cool:

94_AcCoRd_EX
01-09-2002, 01:13 PM
Thanks a lot for offering to help. Its nice to have knowledgable people around.

DaWiz
01-09-2002, 11:09 PM
no prob it helps me also buy getting my quanities down so i can sell cheaper so how your accord

94_AcCoRd_EX
01-10-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by DaWiz
so how your accord

My accord is pretty much stock, except for intake, pulleys, and some minor junk. Next on my list is a clutch and coilovers... but the only thing I'm missing is money ;)

thermal
01-10-2002, 01:58 PM
it's nice to know that there is still a shop owner out there who are willing to share knowledge......thanks a lot!;) ;) ;) ;)

Racing Rice
01-10-2002, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by thermalfi'd16
it's nice to know that there is still a shop owner out there who are willing to share knowledge......thanks a lot!;) ;) ;) ;)

What are you talking about.. its nice to see a shop owner that has knowledge to share.. some of those guys are clueless about what they sell.;) :yes:

ebpda9
01-10-2002, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by DaWiz
so how your accord

My accord is stock except for the lighting, and the intake (I removed the resonator) How much for a CAI or SRI ?

2000Pimpinex
01-10-2002, 02:40 PM
Thanks for offering to help everyone out. Thats a great gesture.

DaWiz
01-10-2002, 07:57 PM
no prob i like the most owners dont know anything i would have to agree ive been building mine and others for about 5 years now and ill be the first to say ive made some stupid mistakes but hell at least i learned (the hard way) and i have no problem helping those who help themselves the ones that get me are the ones that come in and go i want this that and that then want me to install it stupid stuff like clear lenses led squirters oil caps then act like they know it all to everyone else :yes: