PDA

View Full Version : Integra Car Cover Help

choop
01-07-2002, 04:30 PM
Please help me!!!!!

I'm getting sick of washing my car (97 Adriatic Blue Integra) like every week so I was wondering if any of you out there use car covers? If so which ones and what price? I called Acura and they said they'd sell me one for 160 bucks. Maybe I can find something that works as well but is cheaper? I park outside two weeks of every month so i need something that will keep my car from geting wet or dirty. Thanks in advance for the help.

Your Integra Brotha ---- Choop

hotrodracinfan
01-10-2002, 02:34 PM
Have you looked in the JC Whitney catalog?

Jngrbrdman
01-16-2002, 04:35 PM
Car covers are good. Just remember that you never ever want to put one on your car if it is dusty or dirty. And never put it on if your car is wet. Car covers are a lot like nose bras. They serve a purpose but you can seriously f up your car if you don't take care of it. Do a search on www.google.com for 'car covers'. Noah is a great brand to look for. Generaly car covers run between 120 and higher to get one of good quality. Again, a lot like nose bras, quality counts for something. You want your car cover to be as effective as it can. Remember how much your car cost and ask yourself if it is worth spending the money to protect it. Mine cost thousands and thousands of dollars. :) I'll bet yours did too.