PDA

View Full Version : The same RSX goes down again....

TruHeel142
01-07-2002, 12:48 PM
From my first post saying "I know she'll wreck it again", I had doubts. Maybe she just wasn't paying attention and would learn from her mistakes:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::r olleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lets just say she did it again. And this time her car is down for the count. This time she got over $7000 in damage, and her insurance just went up to $400+ a month!!!!!!! She wuz going 70 mph with a couple of her friends and ran straight into the back of a Lexus SUV. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I suggested that she drive a Volvo from now on, but I don't think a Volvo can keep her out of wrecks. And as before, her parents are paying for all the insurance and some of the damages that insurance won't pay for. And as before I will predict that she does wreck that beautiful RSX again. Its sure to happen. Everyone in the NC area, watch out for this car, its dangerous:bandit:

94_AcCoRd_EX
01-07-2002, 03:46 PM
Damn, you weren't joking about her. Don't anybody ever get in a car with her! :no:

Accord Man
01-07-2002, 04:58 PM
Ah noo, not again..

We should say a prayer for this girl..

G O D, please knock some sense (and driving skills) into this girl.

Amen.

TruHeel142
01-07-2002, 06:55 PM
And today, she asked me if I'd let her drive my car.........

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'm not :bandit: hahaha

94_AcCoRd_EX
01-07-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by TruHeel142
And today, she asked me if I'd let her drive my car.........

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I'm not :bandit: hahaha

LMAO, I think I'd just crack up if she asked me that :P

slowEJ6
01-08-2002, 04:18 AM
she is a dumbass...........

TruHeel142
01-08-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by hybrid3do0rcx
she is a dumbass...........

Well..............can't argue wit ya:no: :no: :no:

she may be :P ;) , but she is:bandit: when driving and has no:confused: what she's doing, and it makes me:mad: cause she ;( every time she wrecks her car, but that makes me:cool: cause the look on her face:eek: is funny:yes: , but I hope she doesn't end up:o

tightteg52
01-08-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by TruHeel142

Well..............can't argue wit ya:no: :no: :no:

she may be :P ;) , but she is:bandit: when driving and has no:confused: what she's doing, and it makes me:mad: cause she ;( every time she wrecks her car, but that makes me:cool: cause the look on her face:eek: is funny:yes: , but I hope she doesn't end up:o

steohen dont sniff the glue it can be harmful to your health and that many smiles can be scary!!:eek: :eek: ;) :P :cool: :bandit: