PDA

View Full Version : Funny sh8t

TruHeel142
01-05-2002, 11:08 PM
Today @ work, I wuz outside takin a break when up rolls the funniest damn thing I've ever seen. This 94-97 Teg LS pulls up and parks right next to where i wuz.....now, everyone picture a white 94-94 LS.....ok, but this is where the ricer-wanna-being starts. This guy has a front body kit (no side skirts or rear) but just front. One problem with it.......ITS freaking gray!!!:eek: A white LS with a gray, unpainted body kit on it. I don't kno what the name of the kit wuz, but in b/w the front teg lights were 2 gaps, making it look kinda like a civic front with teg lights.

But anyhow this guy also had a carbon fiber hood too. But the worst wuz, this guy had a crappy body kit,(not painted, but anyways), but he didn't have rims, he had his stock hubcaps......Everyone imagining this, A white teg with a gray unpainted body kit(ugly) and carbon fiber hood wit no rims....now, this is when i started laughing so hard. This poor b*stard couldn't even rice out his car. I almost died laughing looking at this POS. And then he started up, and pulled out, and I DID die laughing...........HE didn't have a back left hubcap!!!! hahahahhaha, i wish u all could have seen it, it wuz so freaking funny. And as he pulled away, from the sound and speed he wuz going, i could tell he had no intake, exhaust, turbo, etc.........

If anyone sees this car, pls don't laugh so hard u get in a wreck:bandit:

tightteg52
01-06-2002, 01:46 AM
Oh *** i know im gonna see this manna be ricer and have to put him in his place!!! Please tell me he had nc tags cause i wanna hunt him down and just laugh in heis face and peal the hell outa there!!!!!!!

Oh stephen one of those mexican resturaunts out on stratford has the red cavalier w/ a unpainted full bodykit. It is the BEST car I've ever seen. It is gray and red, with these Walmart rims, Ractive intake, Ractive exhaust, and it has one of those PhAt Poo-Poo head decals on the side. That car is da sh*t, I want one so bad. Damn, I wish my car was as nice as TruHeel's......

:P tight

TruHeel142
01-06-2002, 11:57 AM
Yeah, it wuz NC plates, he wuz parked in front of mailbox etc......hopefully he'll show up again.

Cavalier w/ unpainted body kit....:) :) :) hahaha, i've gotta see that!

Accord Man
01-06-2002, 02:15 PM
LOL

Maybe he's poor? :confused:

Or is winter where you are?

:P

TruHeel142
01-07-2002, 07:09 PM
If he wuz poor he wouldn't have a kit and a carbon fiber hood. He obviously doesn't have a clue what he's doing with that car. Poor ricer-wannabe:rolleyes: That car wuz :pukey , I ;( when I saw it, he ought to wear a:bandit: when he drives, so nobody could recognize him and laugh at him.

94_AcCoRd_EX
01-07-2002, 09:43 PM
Lol, doesn't sound too nice :no:

Accord Man
01-08-2002, 07:28 AM
TruHeel142 : Nice use of the smilies!!

TruHeel142
01-08-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by Accord Man
TruHeel142 : Nice use of the smilies!!

Thanks, it took some time, but It came out good:yes: ;)

Integra221
01-30-2002, 09:13 PM
Maybe i will have to come down to NC one day and find this :eek: and burn the f*cking walmart rice out of him so that he ;( so hard that he gives me his carbon fiber hood and after that i might let him keep his cool half of a body kit :mad: !!!!