PDA

View Full Version : Cool Cool Cool

tightteg52
12-12-2001, 11:32 AM
Well according to the body shop my teg is fixable!!! they said i should get it back this time next week or so!!!

TruHeel142
12-12-2001, 02:57 PM
What???????????

THATS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!

Nice Nice Nice, I'm happy 4 ya man!

2 Teg's, rollin through Pfafftown......:yes:

tightteg52
12-12-2001, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by TruHeel142
What???????????

THATS FREAKIN AWESOME!!!

Nice Nice Nice, I'm happy 4 ya man!

2 Teg's, rollin through Pfafftown......:yes:

hold on now bro we should edit that last statement A its two WHITE tegs B: its gonna be lewisville pretty soon. At work we are gonna have to park away from one another so we dont confuse ourselves hehe

TruHeel142
12-12-2001, 08:12 PM
True. Well, the only thing I'm going to do to the exterior is a spoiler 4 XMAS. Then its intake, blah , blah, blah. Convert ur's to a 5 speed Richard. My 5speed has to be the most fun car on this earth to drive. Its 100 times more fun than an auto. I'll catch ya tommorrow, come out when I get there or leave and check it out wit me. Lata

Thats awesome news bout ur car, u'll still get to hook it up. The "sleeper look".......

tightteg52
12-12-2001, 09:11 PM
Im examing my options right now im gonna keep it but as a daily driver and pretty close to stock and save up some cash for either a 97 camaro z28 30th anniversary edition or a TT supra!! but right now it looks like i will do a 5 speed swap and turbo but who knows ill just go wit the wind!

TruHeel142
12-13-2001, 05:31 AM
Ok, 94 Integra.......97 Camaro........TT SUPRA????

Am I hearing ya right???

Supra's are expensive as h*ll......just wonderin

tightteg52
12-13-2001, 10:33 PM
im CONSIDERING a 97 camaro z28 OR a TT Supra. You know im gonna be taking my automotive classes pretty soon and once i have the money saved up im gonna open up a shop and i need som cars to prove what we (me and Tj) can do so my integra is a fwd import. Supra/camaro would be the beast of the shop. and Tj will be getting a mini truck that we'd pimp out so i mean i won't get the maro or supra tell the tegs paid off but its just somthing that im keeping in mind!! You gonna help me and Tj do the engine swap and auto to 5 speed on my car??? its gonna be one hellvua time probally take 2 days or so but we aren't going to start tell we have ALL the parts thats needed Im thinking we will do it on spring break but im not sure depends on how long it takes me to save up 3800 dollars i should get 1400 of it for my tax return but the rest im gonna have to go on a budget!

slowEJ6
12-14-2001, 04:07 PM
good luck on your search for a TT Supra if you choose that, theyre difficult to find with minimal mods. so easy to make go fast though....9's daily driven and soooo very streetable with no internal work? sounds OK to me :)