PDA

View Full Version : And the first RSX is down.....

TruHeel142
12-10-2001, 04:14 PM
One of my friends just got a RSX about a month ago. She's not a good driver from what I can tell, so I think you can all guess what happened. When you give a REALLY-fast car to a girl who can't drive, uh oh......

She smashed into a parked car in a neighborhood going about 50 mph., and cost herself about $1000. Nice huh??? So if your ever in North Carolina and u see some 17 yr. old chick in a silver RSX swervin across the road going 50mph........RUN 4 UR LIFE!!! And that is how the first RSX went down. More to come from this story, as she is sure to wreck it again, I'll keep you all posted

:bandit:

Accord Man
12-10-2001, 04:24 PM
oh poor girl..

Did she buy it or did her parents get it for her?

TruHeel142
12-10-2001, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Accord Man

Did she buy it or did her parents get it for her?

Take a guess......

Thats why I'm not sad at all, its still crap that her parents got her an RSX, when she can't drive. I'm still pissed bout that, I wish my parents would hook me up like that. Oh well, but really, its pretty funny, cause I KNOW she'll wreck it again. Its a miracle she didn't wreck it before now. :cool:

Accord Man
12-10-2001, 04:40 PM
Well she might have gotten it hearself..

I know a 20 year old girl who has a 500$/week (plus extra expenses) allowance from her parents..

Thats totally insane.. Her parents give her that so she doesnt need to work, and can focus on her studies.

:rolleyes:

Anyways she's a nice girl..

:yes:

It's too bad for your friend though.. I hope she realizes the gravity of what she's doing.

TruHeel142
12-10-2001, 08:32 PM
I'm laughing now, cause its funny looking back on it, but I am glad she's alright. She ought to be driving a Volvo or something, anything thats safe the way she drives. She doesn't realize at all how freakin lucky she is to own a RSX, but hopefully she knows now.

tightteg52
12-11-2001, 07:54 PM
volvo haha you refering to ya dads car cause that would be a fair trade ya know!!!!

94_AcCoRd_EX
12-12-2001, 01:48 AM
Lol, I knew a girl like that back in high school. Her parents bought her a brand new civic every time she wrecked he old one :rolleyes:

slowEJ6
12-12-2001, 01:56 AM
you should teach her how to drive :)

TruHeel142
12-12-2001, 11:08 AM
She won't let me drive it, not knowing she'd be 100x safer with me drivin then her.

Volvo's are nice, we should all want Volvo's...Tightteg wouldn't u like one??? I can sell ya one cheap ;)