PDA

View Full Version : Da dark side

tightteg52
12-05-2001, 08:43 PM
well as you guys now i crashed my teg and am looking for a new car just in case my teg is totalled. i believe i found the heir to the throne so to say. well not really but i found two camaros that i like alot so we'll see what happens. and NO im not leaving ya'll crazy crackers;)

2ndGenTeg
12-06-2001, 01:05 AM
I already responded to this in the moderators forum.

Buy a muscle car, and I swear I'll rip off your scrotum and beat you to death with it. You better believe that's a painful and embarrassing way to die.

Like I said before, half the fun of building up a Honda is spanking domestics, then watching them cry when you tell them you get twice the gas mileage.

OneDopeTeg
12-06-2001, 01:10 AM
ouch....teg to camaro....you just ruined my day! ::no:: dont do it....j/k get whatevah ya like....but really a domestic?

TruHeel142
12-06-2001, 12:32 PM
Richard, why not another teg???

Why not the Del Sol???

You can't really mod Camaro's I don't think, so don't give up on imports just yet!!!

H*ll, just get a civic, and start from there, you can find a decent civic for $5000. Remember all the stuff you were planning to do to ur integra??? You can still do that to another honda or acura, just think bout it. Good luck, I'm workin a LOT this weekend, so I'll talk to ya then.

Jngrbrdman
12-06-2001, 04:05 PM
I sold my Mustang because I loved the Teg. It may not be as fast as the stang was yet but it has waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more potential as far as I'm concerned. Plus, shit on domestic cars is so damn expensive!! Just a cheap ass intake can run ya 150 bucks. Imports rock. Not to mention you will last waaaaay longer as far as engine life goes in an import.

If you do get a domestic then at least get a real one and find a 92 5.0 GT mustang or something. Those are sweet cars!! If you want to see 8 seconds then that is the car to get.

Or get a Subaru WRX. <drool> <drool> I would give anything for one of those... They are sweet. Subarus will last as long as a honda too.