PDA

View Full Version : GET AN ALARM! You have been warned!

KaptainMike
12-04-2001, 06:58 PM
http://63.99.108.81/dcforum/DCForumID25/3455.html

As you can tell, I got hit. I am a victim. Asses. Get an alarm if you dont got one, people! NOW!

Racing Rice
12-04-2001, 07:10 PM
Dang man.. I sorry to hear about that. Thats why Im kinda glad my car stays in the garage most the time. People suck these days.

94_AcCoRd_EX
12-05-2001, 03:14 AM
Mike, I'm really sorry to hear that. Good luck putting the car back together :)

DemonicAccord
12-05-2001, 02:23 PM
I've got a Viper 300esp, eh, I don't like it, but it does the job. Seems like everyone think Clifford is the way, or least thats the impression I get

sorry to hear about the car. I know that feeling of violation, my Jetta was broken into for what appeared to be fun and nothing more. it sucked

toykilla
12-05-2001, 03:59 PM
ALARM DOES NOTHING...**** AN ALARM....GET CAMERA'S to watch your ride. my 5k stereo was stolen with an alarm, what exactly does an alarm do, make noise that no ones cars about...**** an alarm

Racing Rice
12-05-2001, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by toykilla
ALARM DOES NOTHING...**** AN ALARM....GET CAMERA'S to watch your ride. my 5k stereo was stolen with an alarm, what exactly does an alarm do, make noise that no ones cars about...**** an alarm

I agree man... They dont do anything especially if the person stealing your stuff knows what he/she is doing. No one pays attention to alarms most the time anyway. Its just a thing youll have to live with. Its the Price you pay for fancy, wheels and other things that attract attention

90civiclxryder
12-05-2001, 07:16 PM
thats f*cked up, ive heard stories where alarms didnt do anything, the best solution is a garage

Accord Man
12-05-2001, 09:00 PM
that sucks man..

hope you catch the fu****s.

ChrisCantSkate
12-05-2001, 09:01 PM
alarms only help after your car has a broken window, or scratched body, or jammed door, visual deturance is better. make sure your alarm light is visable, and if you can, park close to a busy area. an alarm will help keep your car from getting stolen, but they can strip a car that dosnt turn on.

ebpda9
12-05-2001, 10:54 PM
sorry about the car.

Like they said earlier an alarm won't do anything. The best thing there is right now available is something with propane, so if anybody messes with ur car will get fried. I saw it on real tv. it is only $1k

RxR_Eclipse
12-06-2001, 12:16 PM
Dude do this , get your alarm installed and then take and get a SECOND alarm horn. Then install it INSIDE your heater VENTS. 150DB alarm in the face will about stun most car theives. I have the avitol alarm in my car with the 120DB on the outside. My friend Aaron has a TRD solara and he ported his vent to allow for the horn on the inside, he also has an avitol but with the 120 on the outside and a 150 on the inside! and damn it is so loud it make your head hurt when it goes off~ if anyone can steal a radio with that going off I would give them a gold star!.

ChrisCantSkate
12-06-2001, 12:37 PM
LOFL

toykilla
12-06-2001, 03:07 PM
d00d...anyone who can break a window can kill an alarm. its not hard at all. Everyone puts the brain in the same place (under steering wheel to the left) All you have to do is pull the damn thing real hard. BAM alarm is dead. My stereo was stolen in my driveway and they broke my ****ing back window (i wonder how many times they had to hit it--thats tuff glass) I found my alarm next to the car (outside of it) any moron whos seen gone in 60 seconds can kill an alarm. I invested in night vision camera's (3 of them) checking my car at all different angles. I have it going to an extra TV and VCR that records every night. I know whats up. With all this technology give that to cops (if something happens) and they will find person. I know who stole mine but hes in jail so I cant murder him =(((

toykilla
12-06-2001, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Racing Rice

No one pays attention to alarms most the time anyway. Its just a thing youll have to live with. Its the Price you pay for fancy, wheels and other things that attract attention

Honestly with how people are today, someone would sit and watch a car get broken into instead of trying to stop it from happening. No one cares about anyone elses shit. Even if an alarm did attract attention, as long as the person breaking into the car looks like hes suppose to be there NO ONE CARES...watch gone in 60 seconds a couple times. my cousin is in jail for stealing cars, he use to steal them right in front of people. only reason he got caught is because of LOJACK...cops had him in 30 mins. damn those homing devices

ebpda9
12-06-2001, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by RxR_Eclipse
Dude do this , get your alarm installed and then take and get a SECOND alarm horn. Then install it INSIDE your heater VENTS. 150DB alarm in the face will about stun most car theives. I have the avitol alarm in my car with the 120DB on the outside. My friend Aaron has a TRD solara and he ported his vent to allow for the horn on the inside, he also has an avitol but with the 120 on the outside and a 150 on the inside! and damn it is so loud it make your head hurt when it goes off~ if anyone can steal a radio with that going off I would give them a gold star!.

good idea.
a sound that's under 120db is loud
120-150 very loud
above 150 db there is pain. but 1200 db ? is that a typo ? it will hurt ppl from blocks away.

ebpda9
12-06-2001, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by hondaman-iac

good idea.
a sound that's under 120db is loud
120-150 very loud
above 150 db there is pain. but 1200 db ? is that a typo ? it will hurt ppl from blocks away.

it looks like i did not pay enough attention. still those from the above are true.

RxR_Eclipse
12-06-2001, 08:26 PM
No prob bro. Yea the 150 on the inside really hits home.

Addict
12-09-2001, 10:45 AM
Sorry to hear that man. Looks like they ruffed up your ride pretty bad.

You need one of those carjack things that spray plum gas into the cabin. That keep em from doing shit....maybe.

I hate people like this. So jealous of other people's stuff that they have to **** it up somehow.....

Whtehnda93DXSdn
12-11-2001, 02:46 PM
DAMN sorry to hear about that...alarms are always a good invenstmen for anyone that has any type of modifications to there ride to help protect it...

*** piece of advice for sure....:mad: :mad:

KwikR6
12-12-2001, 11:20 PM
Shoot man...I just read this thread.....I know the feeling. Mine got broken into on my drive way. Sorry to hear bro. :mad: