PDA

View Full Version : And a new teg was born........

TruHeel142
12-03-2001, 03:28 PM
My wait is over. I became nervous, and started panicking when I heard of another "father to be" that had his eyes on my baby. I rushed like h*ll to the dealership and there it was. Today I became the proud owner of a white 97 Teg rs!!!

Its beautiful, and I will treat it like a son. My baby will be washed(regular & get-ro) every day, polished every day, and have nice rides through the country side every day ;)

Or I'm gonna tear it through the city at 100+, whatever though, the point is I'm proud. I look forward to getting some tips from everyone on this board who has already had this awesome day come. Later, and yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

I think a spoiler is first thing I'll get.......

Racing Rice
12-03-2001, 04:24 PM
Congrats on the new Teg... I love getting new cars.. Its so much fun.

94_AcCoRd_EX
12-03-2001, 05:28 PM
Congrats on getting a nice car. What are you going to do to it after the spoiler? FI? ::yes::

TruHeel142
12-03-2001, 05:37 PM
Prob. rice first, just cause its fast as sh*t to start.

I'm thinking spoiler, rims, euros, THEN i/e/h, cams, strut, etc.

By this summer I'll try and get some pics up on here of it.

And, I'm open to suggestions, anything!

Jngrbrdman
12-03-2001, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by TruHeel142
Prob. rice first, just cause its fast as sh*t to start.

I'm thinking spoiler, rims, euros, THEN i/e/h, cams, strut, etc.

By this summer I'll try and get some pics up on here of it.

And, I'm open to suggestions, anything!

first suggestion... Please no euros. :) Actually, if you get the 3 piece spoiler and the rest of the kit to match and drop it and throw on some 17 inch Racing hart C2s (or copies) then I can tell you for a fact that it will look super tight. Even with the euros. There is a car out where I work that is done up like that. It is soooooo freakin sweet. I drool everytime I see his wheels. I am more of a C5 fan myself but you still can't do much better than the C2s on a teg. Damn!

OneDopeTeg
12-03-2001, 06:53 PM
haha thats my car....white 97 RS....good choice and congrats....you gots yerself a good car to start with ;)

TruHeel142
12-03-2001, 07:06 PM
Yeah, but it really sucks about tighttegs'. I should delete this thread, and we should all pray to the car g o d's that he survives this sh*t.

Tightteg52, you have XMAS coming and your tax returns, so you can be driving a phat car again, soon....really soon, so good luck man.

tightteg52
12-03-2001, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by TruHeel142
Yeah, but it really sucks about tighttegs'. I should delete this thread, and we should all pray to the car g o d's that he survives this sh*t.

Tightteg52, you have XMAS coming and your tax returns, so you can be driving a phat car again, soon....really soon, so good luck man.

enjoy your car bro but if i get this del sol once again i will be ahead of you:cool:

TruHeel142
12-04-2001, 12:39 PM
enjoy your car bro but if i get this del sol once again i will be ahead of you

Well, you'll need to pump some serious bucks into a Sol to get it back to an Integra's speed and then higher, but knowing you, you will. Anyways, there are no Sol's around here, so it'll be cool havin a fast one cruisin around NC. Again, good luck on whatever new car you get.

tightteg52
12-04-2001, 02:05 PM
remeber though mine was an auto any sol i get will be 5 speed which is a vast improvement.