PDA

View Full Version : JDM Sedan....

Jngrbrdman
12-01-2001, 12:27 PM
Doesn't the JDM front end conversion on a sedan make the teg look like a G2 or an Accord to you guys? Not to bag on anyone that has done it but the G3 teg sedan looks pretty cool as it is. Why would someone want to spend 3 grand to make it look like an Accord? I don't have any pics of one but I've seen them. I was just curious if I was the only one that thought that about em. I think it looks dope as hell on a 2 door but on a sedan...?

OneDopeTeg
12-01-2001, 08:56 PM
I disagree....the JDM front end is tight no matter what....it always was, always will be! Just my two pence. :)

kidM0UA
12-02-2001, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by Jngrbrdman
Why would someone want to spend 3 grand to make it look like an Accord? I don't have any pics of one but I've seen them. I was just curious if I was the only one that thought that about em. I think it looks dope as hell on a 2 door but on a sedan...?

IMO, I think it looks WAAAYYYY better then the 4eye look::yes::

heres my 94 GSR
http://imagem.webphotos.iwon.com/1000011126/225138.jpg

bag on it all you want, flames welcome

tightteg52
12-02-2001, 08:20 AM
lookin good there:cool: but i must say 4 eyes good two eyes bad;
4 eyes good two eyes ;bad 4 eyes good two eyes bad

Jngrbrdman
12-02-2001, 01:12 PM
I definatly like the JDM look. The thing that attracted me to the teg in the first place was the 4 eye look. I got nuthin but respect for people with the JDM conversion but I sort of like the teg the way it is, ya know?

I wonder if they do the USDM conversion in Japan? It would be funny if they did. It just goes to show you that the grass is always greener on the other side of the pond. :)

kidM0UA
12-03-2001, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Jngrbrdman

I wonder if they do the USDM conversion in Japan? It would be funny if they did.

I'm a member @ g2ic.com and someone post a picture of a g2 teg from Japan with the USDM 3 piece headlight. They also replaced the H embem with the A emblem. It looks just like a USDM teg except for the right hand drive set up. What a trip..