PDA

View Full Version : how much is installation fee to install indiglo gauge?

maniadc
04-30-2003, 08:03 PM
How much does it usually cost to install reverse indiglo gauge by professional store?

I have a 02 accord ex-v6.

thanks

sohc_vtec 2NR
05-04-2003, 12:51 PM
why not just do it yourself? i think its a waste of money to install somethin' like gauges whereas you can do it yourself...i'm sure there are plenty of people on this board that can help you

Shot 2 Hel
05-12-2003, 08:22 PM
yeah it would cost you way too much just do it yourself go to the how to section of the boards i think there is a thing on it there

WhiteSleeper
05-19-2003, 04:41 PM
Anyone can do it......well.......I hope so......haha.:yes:

WhiteSleeper
05-21-2003, 10:53 AM
Just make sure you slide the faces over the needles and don't break off any of the needles.......or you'll cry ;(

jonhenry15
05-31-2003, 09:39 PM
If you need a hand let me know, i put some indiglo gauges in around christmas time.

02black_Accord
06-01-2003, 09:38 AM
i did it myself its easy as hell. First take everything off theres 2 screws on the top once you get that off theres another 4 sets of screws 2 on the top and 2 on the bottom. Once you get the screws off tilt the gauges face down once you do that theres 3 green plugs unplug all of them and bam ur gauges are out. Theres a bunch of clips holding that in push that out and then ur set. i just cut a line through the circle then slip it on put some super glue on the edges and ur set. For the wiring, open the drivers side door its on the side of the dash pop that off take ur red wire and push it into the green fuse on the top right hand, theres a wire that is black and red just push ur red wire into that and take ur black wire ground it into a screw, put everything back and youre done.