PDA

View Full Version : cmon Integs....we need a stronger showing than this!!

OneDopeTeg
11-29-2001, 12:48 AM
Where are all the integ people? What is the coolest/most exotic mod you have done to your car? One cool thing I did was take a dremel and cut off the center bar in the opening in the front bumper on my 97 teg....now it looks like a 98+ front end at a glance. Cheap and easy. :)

tightteg52
11-29-2001, 01:29 PM
thats crazy dude. i have to agree there has got to be alot more teg ppl out there after all it is the best honda has to offer. just playing w/ yall non teg owners.but lets get this party started.

IBPimp2U
11-29-2001, 01:38 PM
Well im not a gen3 like most of my brother and sister tegs, but owell. Still a Teg. Besides how many people can say that own a gen2 and look good in it. LOL. I hope to see you all down the road.;)

tightteg52
11-29-2001, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by IBPimp2U
Well im not a gen3 like most of my brother and sister tegs, but owell. Still a Teg. Besides how many people can say that own a gen2 and look good in it. LOL. I hope to see you all down the road.;)

heh a g2:rolleyes: nah im just playing the g2 are very nice indedde my bestfriend had one and wrecked it three days after getting it what amoron. but he got a 91 accord tell he can find another g2. but glad to see ya here and hope you decide to stay.

paesucka
11-29-2001, 02:27 PM
well here is what I think is the first g1 teg to be representin in this place. Yah I know it is a g1 but as I always say...take pride in your ride. If anyone else does have a g1 holla back at me. Just thought i would introduce myself.

shmitty350
11-29-2001, 02:40 PM
Hey One Dope Teg,
I was thinking about doing that also, but i was worried it would look like shit. So how did it turn out? Did you apply touch-up paint to the cuts? Did you sand down the rough edges?

thanks,

Rich.

tightteg52
11-29-2001, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by paesucka
well here is what I think is the first g1 teg to be representin in this place. Yah I know it is a g1 but as I always say...take pride in your ride. If anyone else does have a g1 holla back at me. Just thought i would introduce myself.

hey if your willing to keep a car that old hell thats good talk about a sleeper throw in a b18b (my fave engine) and turbo it to 12 lbs now thats a sleeper.

paesucka
11-29-2001, 10:25 PM
when i run into about 5000 bones or so i will do just that but until then i will have to stick with my cat-back exhaust, weapon r intake, headers, and all things beautiful

OneDopeTeg
11-30-2001, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by shmitty350
Hey One Dope Teg,
I was thinking about doing that also, but i was worried it would look like shit. So how did it turn out? Did you apply touch-up paint to the cuts? Did you sand down the rough edges?

thanks,

Rich.

I plan to bondo and paint....but right now its sitting Get-ro style but it still looks %150 better than b4....I will post pics ASAP! :)

IBPimp2U
12-01-2001, 05:54 AM
Next to come LS/VTECH

TyprR move out of the way your slowing down the rest of us.!.!.!
Let the games begin.

OneDopeTeg
12-01-2001, 10:25 PM
Dont be downin the R's :) its all about the B18C5!!

IBPimp2U
12-02-2001, 04:57 AM
Your right. You still are my little brother (since i was born first 91' im older) so Im sorry. but lets look at the hp. you 195 me (after LS/VTECH) 225 at the wheels...... STOCK. well just a LS stock VTECH if you can call it that. lol. Any how. welcom all teg owners to the fourm and hope so see more of you.

OneDopeTeg
12-02-2001, 12:28 PM
LS/VTEC's dont put down 225 at the wheels stock....I mean atomic performance has an LS/VTEC making that much power but it is pretty heavily modified....here is the link http://www.importreview.com/d_1.8.html I mean we are talkin like toda spec c or jun 3 cams with gears and a stronger valvetrain, new pistons and rods, ECU tuning or VAFC, intake headers exhaust, lightened flywheel and a buncha shit they aint gunna mention....there are lightly modified LS/VTECs on there making 177 to the wheels....check it out....good dynos :)

IBPimp2U
12-03-2001, 08:25 AM
there you go vtech fans. nothing but jun jun jun. thats about all you will see in my teg. since in in japan the parts arnt too hard to come by. price still sucks but what can i say, second place is first place loser. you all should look at the N/A races that they do over here. OMG unreal. there are tegs and civics beating the hell out of bmws. fun to watch. well see you all soon.

ps you forgot port and polish.