PDA

View Full Version : Just a newbie shouting out

Jngrbrdman
11-28-2001, 06:16 PM
Hey all. I'm a newbie to your board. I love boards like this so I hope I can add something to your site.

I've got a 1999 Integra GSR Sedan that I love. I've had it for more than a year now and I have loved every minute. I sold my Mustang to get this car. I had to go to California to buy it because it was the only GSR sedan that I could find within a thousand miles. :) Some things are worth it. I've kept it pretty much stock mainly becasuse I don't have the bucks to mod it out but also because I love the stock look so much on the sedans. :) I guess I'll see you guys around.

SWIFT
11-28-2001, 07:35 PM
welcome!!!

94_AcCoRd_EX
11-28-2001, 07:41 PM
Welcome to the board! Good choice on the Integra.

Jngrbrdman
11-29-2001, 12:04 AM
That is a way nice ride you have there Swift! I dig that body kit big time. It is the same kind I'd get if I were to do one.

TEG2NV
11-29-2001, 11:36 AM
I'm just checking in as a new member, you guys will be quite familiar with my name shortly!! I'm also in the G2ic club and team integra as well as b-series.net. My name is Jay, in team-integra I'm Teg2nv, g2ic -I'm G2black and b-series- I'm teg2nv.

Talk to you soon!!;)

SWIFT
11-29-2001, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Jngrbrdman
That is a way nice ride you have there Swift! I dig that body kit big time. It is the same kind I'd get if I were to do one.

thanks man.. goodluck on your new teg sedan...

tightteg52
11-29-2001, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Jngrbrdman
Hey all. I'm a newbie to your board. I love boards like this so I hope I can add something to your site.

I've got a 1999 Integra GSR Sedan that I love. I've had it for more than a year now and I have loved every minute. I sold my Mustang to get this car. I had to go to California to buy it because it was the only GSR sedan that I could find within a thousand miles. :) Some things are worth it. I've kept it pretty much stock mainly becasuse I don't have the bucks to mod it out but also because I love the stock look so much on the sedans. :) I guess I'll see you guys around.

glad to have ya here bro. i musr agree w/ ya on going 1k miles to get the car tegs are just that nice mines never done me wrong one hellva car. well hope ya stick around bro.