PDA

View Full Version : fuse blown??

krz2fer
04-06-2003, 09:58 PM
I have an alarm and the lights blink when alarm is clicked to arm/disarm. Suddenly this weekend the alarm beeps or whatever but the lights dont flash. Is this probably a blown fuse on one of the alarm wires under the dash? On my way home tonight my dash and rear lights fuse blew too, kinda weird..... please let me know! thanks!

94_AcCoRd_EX
04-06-2003, 10:26 PM
Can you turn the lights on manually? If not, check the dash fuses (or wherever they are in your civic).

blind34_1
04-06-2003, 10:28 PM
I've had that happen to me too. My dash fuse blew, and when I replaced it it blew again. I checked all wiring, found nothing wrong, but weverything back together and it worked fine. weird.

I'd say check your alarm wiring like you said, but also maybe check the wiring next to your fuse box. Other than that, It could be anything.

krz2fer
04-07-2003, 06:43 AM
Yeah when I turn the lights on manually at night they work, so that's why I'm thinking it has something to do with an alarm wire fuse. I'll see what I can find out..

tooslow91crx
05-01-2003, 11:33 PM
there's a relay that flashes the lights when the alarm is armed. check and see if the relay's good. if it's bad, they're like $4