PDA

View Full Version : Indiglows gauges

TweaK
02-17-2003, 03:23 PM
Ok im having some trouble. I got the faces on no problem. But now I have no idea how to wire it. I dont know where I should ground it(well i guess i kno how to ground them , just wondering if there is a certain screw i should do it on.) or how to give power to them. So if anyway could help me out with alot of detail or a how to or something it would be nice Im very confused

Thxs alot.

TweaK

HondaTypeJ
02-17-2003, 04:28 PM
Hey. How did you do it? I hear that you have to glue them down, is that true? What glue did you use? BTW, using my old civic gauge installation, the red wire goes to your parking lights wire (thats how I did it) and the black wire needs to touch anything metal. I used a O ring attached to the end of the black wire, unscrewed a random screw under the gauge cluster and put it on like a washer. Worked well...that was for a civic though, it should be kind of the same though.

C's 94 InTeGrA
02-17-2003, 09:53 PM
Super Glue works best for them gauges... and u wire the ground to ur dimmer switch and thas all i had to do to make them work..

TweaK
02-17-2003, 11:07 PM
Ha yea ive heard all thsi before..and i kno what i technically have to do but i dotn know which wire is which and if someone could tell me how i find otu whiuch is which that would be appreciated.. But how i put mine on i jstu got some double sided tape and an exacto knife..and just taped th back up and cut aroudn the edges worked good looks clean. Anyway a little bit more specific would be appreciated. Thx alot.