PDA

View Full Version : 99 Accord Coupe EX Must Sell!!

braneye
02-03-2003, 07:50 PM
Selling 1999 Honda Accord Coupe EX. White with tan int., automatic, sunroof, cd, power seat, tinted windows, ac, original owner, Eibach springs, 17x7.5 Fittipaldi formula wheels, Nitto Tires, DC Header & down pipe, aem cold air intake, can put back to original if that what you wish, these parts all come also(alum wheels & tires, springs, filter box and intake, mainfold. Engine bay is extremely clean, interior is perfect with brand new floor mats, brand new brakes. Car is driven by my wife and gets a lot of compliments, 17" wheels are put on only in the summer time and that's when we get a ton of looks and compliments! We are in desparate need to sell the car within the next 2-3 weeks. We have bought another car and also are buying a house, so the car must go soon. Runs great ofcourse because it's a honda, no complaints. Had to get a four door, this the main reason it's for sale. I am in the cincinnati area. Hopefully picture is attached, if not email me for pictures @ beyer@commerent.com or you can reach me on my cell phone (513)383-4687.