PDA

View Full Version : Cut or uncut? hehe...

GirlRacer
01-23-2003, 06:26 PM
Ok, this is totally gross, & I'm sorry if I offend anyone, that is certainly not my intent.

I was just wondering if any of the gals have seen or been with someone who is not circumsized? (Sp?) I'm not going to post my opinion on this just yet in case some of you guys might be...

But see, I've heard that it's even unsanitary to be left like that... like they get infected or aren't very clean....

Hmmm... any thoughts?:paranoid:

Racing Rice
01-23-2003, 06:33 PM
Ive heard about the unsanitary thing to.. I dunno.. I try not to think..:o

GirlRacer
01-23-2003, 06:37 PM
:yes: :D :D :D :hmmm:

Quevv
01-23-2003, 06:43 PM
How did this topic come to your attention?:hmmm:

nonovurbizniz
01-23-2003, 06:49 PM
it can be it all depends on your own personal hygene. I'm circumcized but I know people who aren't or weren't till late in life.

In general though there's 2 things to worry about
1. Scmegma(sp)
2. the odor associated with Scmegma (sp)

(that's d*ck cheese to you and me russ.)

nonovurbizniz
01-23-2003, 06:50 PM
Sounds like you got a "little more" than you were bargaining for.

GirlRacer
01-23-2003, 06:59 PM
ewwwwww....:loco:

DomesticImport
01-23-2003, 07:59 PM
hahaha, i was late in life, dude its stupid to not be circumsized... no its not unclean, as long as you wash under the skin everyday, but round the age of 5 or 6 i think it was i came to realize that i was an odd ball and requested the proper sergury immiadiatly... YUCK dont like thinkin about it.. no questions about details either

HOws that for disgusting details:crazy: ;) :loco:

GirlRacer
01-23-2003, 08:03 PM
so, it doesnt stink or anything?

sorry...:loco:

GirlRacer
01-23-2003, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by Quevv

dont ask.

DomesticImport
01-23-2003, 08:06 PM
not that i recall ... but then it was a long time ago, so couldve but dont think so

Rob
01-23-2003, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by GirlRacer
so, it doesnt stink or anything?

sorry...:loco:
Quin??? :crazy:

DomesticImport
01-23-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by AccordinStyle
Quin??? :crazy: lol

GirlRacer
01-23-2003, 08:15 PM
Quin??? :crazy:

LMAO!

WHAT?!?

Rob
01-23-2003, 08:19 PM
LMAO!

WHAT?!?
does it stink? why, are you planning on visiting uncut and down under?? :doh:

GirlRacer
01-23-2003, 08:22 PM
:loco: ~ NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Ty's Si
01-23-2003, 09:36 PM
Interesting topic.

Recent studies have shown that the only difference is men who are uncircumsized are more vulnerable to prostate cancer than those who are circumsized. Studies also show that, when cleaned daily (and I would hope they do) there is no unsanitary risk associated with contact with an uncircumsized wee wee.

I have also heard from female friends that an uncircumsized wee wee can be a more pleasurable experience for the woman.

I almost didn't reply to this but I figured I should at least share the info that had been passed along to me.

So if you are thinking about testing unexplored areas (areolas?) jump in head first (pun intended) and see what there is to see.

mt.biker
01-23-2003, 10:31 PM
being circumsized i couldn't tell you how its like not to be, though i have heard both good and bad about this topic.

I think in general girls have more issues with the smell then a guy would. And if i guy has trouble keeping himself clean he has to fix it asap, and ditto goes for girls.

But I would love to know how this topic came up...

Accord Man
01-23-2003, 10:45 PM
I can speak for the guys who are AU NATUREL..

Smell wise, if you are a clean person, there wont be any difference..

Those who still have all their skin are more sensitive in that area.. So during sex, its that much better. Proven in studies and confirmed by a friend who had it cut at around 17yrs of age.. Thanks to that greater sensitivity, the pleasure is much more and you have better controle (like driving a car with a very responsive suspension) you can better adjust to achieve your goal (My buddy regrets doing it..)! :wave:

The only real problem some fellas have, is that the opening can be of a limited size.. So when the muscle is pumped, pulling it out of the case isnt always obvious.. And can be painful.. Unless you wait for natureLUBE, after which its gets out much easier.. Or if you know you'll be doing something, you just make sure to get it out before the muscle is pumped..

I have no intention of cutting anything except my hair and nails..

Rob
01-23-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Accord Man
:D

GirlRacer
01-24-2003, 05:43 PM

:eek: :D

wAnTtOsTrEeTrAcE
01-26-2003, 02:13 PM
Allright me being a guy. I have personal exp. allright my dirty ex g/f and i were messing around and my friend was over, well shes pretty slutty so he got in on it to so she went down his way and later she was like "his stuff tasted bad" and my boy is a clean freak, so his uncut stuff tasted bad to a girl that loves to go down. So my cut is better yeah! Hope this helps yall out :ricer:
PS: Needless to say me and ec dont talk anymore becuase i dont want to deal with that anymore.

GirlRacer
01-26-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by wAnTtOsTrEeTrAcE
so his uncut stuff tasted bad to a girl that loves to go down.

Ummm...I don't see how it could affect taste but... *Quin gags*:loco:

Pardon me, I'm gonna go hurl...:pukey

TonitrusEN
01-26-2003, 02:53 PM
Accord Man i thought id let ya know, you aint alone my brotha from anotha motha... ahahaha.. i want to go home :(

GirlRacer
01-26-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by TonitrusEN
Accord Man i thought id let ya know, you aint alone my brotha from anotha motha... ahahaha.. i want to go home :(

:eek: Awwww....we're all sharing! This is wonderful!:yes: ;)

Rob
01-26-2003, 03:14 PM
no mental pictures...ummm baseball.....Michelle Branch...ummm....lalalala...;( :loco:

pdiggitydogg
01-26-2003, 03:23 PM
well there is no difference as far as i know...the cleanliness thing yeah but if its kept clean then i assume its no different...like a bellybutton maybe...:crazy: anyway...guys can always grow it back if they choose to later down the road...they make this collar thing...you can use your imagination

wAnTtOsTrEeTrAcE
01-26-2003, 03:25 PM
Maybe i shouldnt of shared that. Maybe?!?!:crazy:

GirlRacer
01-26-2003, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by pdiggitydogg
anyway...guys can always grow it back if they choose

You can't grow it back can you?!?!?! Cuz if you could...wouldn't all guys skin grow back?

ew....:loco:

SofaKingSmooth
01-26-2003, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Quevv

i m wondering the same

mt.biker
01-26-2003, 07:40 PM
You can't grow it back can you?!?!?! Cuz if you could...wouldn't all guys skin grow back?

ew....:loco:
no quin it doesn't grow back on its own. If i'm not mistaken what he is talking about involves stretching of your skin to "reform" the skin that was cut off. It sounds like it would be very painful and I can't for the life of me find a good reason to have that done if there was a good reason to have it cut in the first place

DomesticImport
01-26-2003, 07:52 PM
it dosent sound like their is much of a plus to having it still, more trouble than its worth sounds like to me...' i wonder if it is less phycically attractive looking to a woman or more attractive

dude that is sick!! (the stretching your skin to reform) OWW

mt.biker
01-26-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by DomesticImport
it dosent sound like their is much of a plus to having it still, more trouble than its worth sounds like to me...' i wonder if it is less phycically attractive looking to a woman or more attractive

dude that is sick!! (the stretching your skin to reform) OWW

Just on a guess here, i'd say women like the "cut" look better... mind you i'm no chick

Rob
01-26-2003, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by mt.biker
Just on a guess here, i'd say women like the "cut" look better... mind you i'm no chick
they do tend to like the "trimmed" look, don't they....:pfft:

firstgeardude
01-26-2003, 10:20 PM
it dosent sound like their is much of a plus to having it still, more trouble than its worth sounds like to me...'

i didnt comment earlier.. but im gonna comment now... theres no trouble !!........

Accord Man
01-26-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by TonitrusEN

LoL, why do you feel bad about it?? If bothers you, just have it snipped (ouch, just typing that hurt..)

But seriously, I have no trouble with..

And if having it gives me more feel (thus pleasure), why would I want to change it?!

Accord Man, for the natural approach!
:yes:

TonitrusEN
01-26-2003, 11:22 PM
nono i dont feel bad, i just wanted to go home, i was at work :)

GirlRacer
01-27-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by firstgeardude
i didnt comment earlier.. but im gonna comment now... theres no trouble !!........

Ummm...:paranoid: Does that mean you've had this done? And, if so...did it hurt?:eek: :o

DomesticImport
01-27-2003, 06:06 PM
Ummm...:paranoid: Does that mean you've had this done? And, if so...did it hurt?:eek: :o

i think he's saying that its "UNcut" meaning that he has had no trouble's from Not snipping it

pdiggitydogg
01-27-2003, 07:56 PM
not to take it too far..i hope..but i remember when mine was done...it wasnt done when i was a baby but when i was older (for medical reasons only) and i remember going there, going into the OR, getting gassed, waking up and having it hurt like all hell for a very long time...if it were my choice i think i woulda liked to stay "original" so to speak

GirlRacer
01-27-2003, 09:11 PM
Hey, how does that look? (Not that its any of my business...)

But I mean...is it scared? Or does it look just normal?

DomesticImport
01-27-2003, 09:15 PM
not to take it too far..i hope..but i remember when mine was done...it wasnt done when i was a baby but when i was older (for medical reasons only) and i remember going there, going into the OR, getting gassed, waking up and having it hurt like all hell for a very long time...if it were my choice i think i woulda liked to stay "original" so to speak

same here... had trouble pissin for a long time. but im glad i had it done all the same

EDIT: girlracer... no scaring

ebpda9
01-27-2003, 09:51 PM
i had it done too when i was very young so i really don't remeber anything. anyway i'm a dick ;)

firstgeardude
01-27-2003, 09:57 PM

no i have not had it done... nor do i think that i would ever want to get it done :yes:

pdiggitydogg
02-03-2003, 09:32 PM
Hey, how does that look? (Not that its any of my business...)

But I mean...is it scared? Or does it look just normal?

how does it look? hmm...like a circumsized penis i suppose...thats the best I can say...

No theres no real scaring...granted there is a minimal amount from skin being cut away, like every other kind of serious cut or surgical procedure, but it looks normal I guess...ive never looked at anyone elses for comparison.

DomesticImport
02-03-2003, 10:47 PM
hey lets compare penis's" LOL! yuck... say that out loud and i bet you'll laugh:bandit:

pdiggitydogg
02-03-2003, 11:03 PM
^"hey lets compare penises"...lol youre right I did...pretty damn hard too

Turbo_LS_Hatch
02-05-2003, 10:44 PM
I didn't even have to say it out loud to laugh my ass off. If anyone starts comparing, someone PM me and let me know not to come back in here.:loco:

GirlRacer
02-06-2003, 06:37 AM
hehe....but no one else in here's had that done for comparison right?

I'm glad it's ok... do you think it was worth it? Or do you think now that you shoulda just left it?

Accord Man
02-06-2003, 08:52 AM
hehe....but no one else in here's had that done for comparison right?

I'm glad it's ok... do you think it was worth it? Or do you think now that you shoulda just left it?

If the guy in question is not a clean person, then it may be in everyone's best interest to get it snipped..

But if the guy is clean, then why would you want cut off a part of your genital.. You do realize that what gets cut off is very nervous part.. Keep it and feel more..

:)

ebpda9
02-06-2003, 10:02 AM
If the guy in question is not a clean person, then it may be in everyone's best interest to get it snipped..

But if the guy is clean, then why would you want cut off a part of your genital.. You do realize that what gets cut off is very nervous part.. Keep it and feel more..

:)

didn't you know they can grou penisses artificially out of some of your tissue ? :loco: just saw that last night on modern marvels on history channel. my jaw dropped when i saw that. btw thet can grow vaginas too.

DsBlu01CivEX
02-06-2003, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
btw thet can grow vaginas too.

yah just in case you get that snipped off...:paranoid: :pukey :loco:

Accord Man
02-06-2003, 10:23 AM
didn't you know they can grou penisses artificially out of some of your tissue ? :loco: just saw that last night on modern marvels on history channel. my jaw dropped when i saw that. btw thet can grow vaginas too.

Yes unfortunately I knew about that..

puke city....

GirlRacer
02-06-2003, 12:15 PM
Ew, I'm sure there'll soon be some men who will be growing their own vaginas

Accord Man
02-06-2003, 12:53 PM

umm, whats there to grow??
LOL

DsBlu01CivEX, you're damn avatar is turning me on.

mt.biker
02-06-2003, 01:13 PM

OMG i can't believe we're going to go down this path...:loco:

GirlRacer
02-06-2003, 07:58 PM
Well! Yanno, those guys who cant get girls, just grow your own vagina, and you won't need one to come with a body! :yes: (:pukey )

mt.biker
02-06-2003, 08:04 PM
Well! Yanno, those guys who cant get girls, just grow your own vagina, and you won't need one to come with a body! :yes: (:pukey )

:pukey :pukey :pukey :pukey :pukey :pukey :pukey

ebpda9
02-06-2003, 08:33 PM

Well there is something for that and it's called masturbation ;)

Rob
02-06-2003, 09:07 PM
just grow your own vagina, and you won't need one to come with a body! :yes: (:pukey )
sh!t...be able to get :censored: without dealing with the bs of a gf??? I'll take 5! :loco:

DsBlu01CivEX
02-06-2003, 10:17 PM

DsBlu01CivEX, you're damn avatar is turning me on.

sorry???? I'm not sure whether it's a good or bad thing....:crazy: :paranoid:

and Rob....I just checked your online order of 5 vaginas...and they only come in groups of 2....so I just went ahead and ordered you an even six and the manager said they should be at your house in 1-2 weeks.

ebpda9
02-07-2003, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by DsBlu01CivEX
and Rob....I just checked your online order of 5 vaginas...and they only come in groups of 2....so I just went ahead and ordered you an even six and the manager said they should be at your house in 1-2 weeks.

why do we always pick on Rob ? i make him pink in the chat room and everybody is mssing with him. maybe if his posts wouldn't be that loud :loco:

DsBlu01CivEX
02-07-2003, 07:02 AM
why do we always pick on Rob ? i make him pink in the chat room and everybody is mssing with him. maybe if his posts wouldn't be that loud :loco:

eh we gotta pick on someone. I'm sure underneath it all, it's all done out of love:paranoid: And besides...we know he can take and will laugh along...but will also dish it out when it's called for. It's just one of those working relationships.

DomesticImport
02-07-2003, 11:55 PM
lol, im gunna grow penises like on my legs with the tissue... that way i could easily handle a 4-some or something like that... YEAH!!

firstgeardude
02-08-2003, 04:30 PM
^ :loco: :pukey :crazy:

GirlRacer
02-09-2003, 12:06 PM
lol, im gunna grow penises like on my legs with the tissue... that way i could easily handle a 4-some or something like that.

Guys should just grow a vagina like...on their leg so they can have sex w/themselves whenever they want! :yes:

Accord Man
02-09-2003, 01:46 PM
Guys should just grow a vagina like...on their leg so they can have sex w/themselves whenever they want! :yes:

umm, then what about the boobs ?!?!

:confused:

Rob
02-09-2003, 04:41 PM
so essentially, you're saying that all guys need to go :censored: themselves??

GirlRacer
02-09-2003, 05:51 PM
:D I didn't even mean it that way, but that's funny.

lucky
02-10-2003, 07:51 PM
what a fu#@*-up conversation, are we having fun?!

GirlRacer
02-10-2003, 10:04 PM
I am:yes:

pdiggitydogg
02-11-2003, 09:28 AM
sh!t...be able to get :censored: without dealing with the bs of a gf??? I'll take 5! :loco:
LOL

My god I dissapear from this thread for only a few days and look what it turns into...:crazy: :D

Well...I have no idea what to say next...

maikoshi
02-11-2003, 02:38 PM
uncut guys can produce more um.. lubrication, and the head of their penis is more sensitive since uncut guys' penis heads are all protected n stuff.

and does it smell bad? yeah, if the guy is nasty. kinda like how a girl would smell bad if she didn't take care of herself either. but sometimes they are really ugly if the guy has mass amounts of foreskin haha.

americans are usually kinda freaked out by uncut guys, but i dunno why...

GirlRacer
02-11-2003, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by maikoshi
uncut guys can produce more um.. lubrication

:eek: This is true!!! Why is that?!?! Seems uh....thicker too.:paranoid: :D :D

mt.biker
02-11-2003, 09:29 PM
:eek: This is true!!! Why is that?!?! Seems uh....thicker too.:paranoid: :D :D

there is more lube because it is require for the skin to pull back. It might be a bit thicker because of the extra skin, though I highly doubt its noticablly so. And 'cut' guys last longer....

One thing I did here though is when you get older, that skin becomes harder to stretch and it can become painful to get a hard on. Just the though of pain like that makes me thankful its not an issue for me. :)

pdiggitydogg
02-11-2003, 09:31 PM
well...thickness/viscous (sciency terms are safe)...that depends on their diet actually...the higher the fructose levels (fruits) they ingest, the more viscous the...um..."lubrication" is...it has nothing to do with cut or uncut...

as for the amount...I have no idea why

Isnt this fun...we're learning....:crazy:

GirlRacer
02-13-2003, 06:26 PM
:D :D :yes: ;)

SolPol
02-14-2003, 08:41 AM
Well I don't know about this whole discussion. But I can say that it's never given me a problem. Being uncut that is. No smell trouble:paranoid: , it's called soap.

Some girls that haven't seen one in its natural state can be quite amusing. Generally just curiousity though. Hell, any excuse for the new girl to take a nice long look at it.

Was that too much?

pdiggitydogg
02-14-2003, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by SolPol
Was that too much?

nah, clearly you didnt read all the posts :D

SolPol
02-14-2003, 10:59 AM
nah, clearly you didnt read all the posts :D

No I did. Just playin'. Interesting thread for sure though.

GirlRacer
02-15-2003, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by SolPol
it's never given me a problem. Being uncut that is.

See, this is strange to me b/c I'd never figure that we'd have as many guys as we do, just on this board, who are "el naturel". I thought it was like 1 in a million baby boys who's parents decide to skip that step.

I only know 1 actual person who's like that & his parents skipped it b/c his dad was going through some sort of weird religious phase...:crazy:

mt.biker
02-15-2003, 01:42 PM
I'm surprised too, I figured most parents did it because its more work to have it uncut. Maybe its making a cum back...

GirlRacer
02-15-2003, 02:03 PM
It isn't. What the deal is now, is that it's considered "Cosmetic" and "not medically necessary", so people's insurance isn't covering it anymore.

It costs $500 to have a baby boy snipped now.

I know this b/c my bestest friend in the whole world had a boy not too long ago, & she had to pay. But they did b/c they didn't want him to be different than the majority.

mt.biker
02-15-2003, 02:07 PM
It isn't. What the deal is now, is that it's considered "Cosmetic" and "not medically necessary", so people's insurance isn't covering it anymore.

It costs $500 to have a baby boy snipped now.

I know this b/c my bestest friend in the whole world had a boy not too long ago, & she had to pay. But they did b/c they didn't want him to be different than the majority.

Must not be a problem for Canadian boyz, cause healthcare is free up here. YEA BABY all of em can get snipped for free woohoo

GirlRacer
02-16-2003, 11:35 AM
Well, there's always Canada....

But in the US, I think we're gonna start seein it a whole lot more b/c of this new $500 charge.

Just a hypothetical situation...but wouldn't it be strange if this charge starts seperating people by class? Like the poor families that come in & have babies on the welfare insurance can't afford to dish out $500 for the circumcision... but the rich families can. So boys born to wealthier families will be cut, & most boys born to poor families won't....

So you'd be able to tell by the 'cut' what class that boy goes in...

Hmmmm.....:hmmm:

Kyle
02-18-2003, 09:44 PM

But in the US, I think we're gonna start seein it a whole lot more b/c of this new $500 charge.

Just a hypothetical situation...but wouldn't it be strange if this charge starts seperating people by class? Like the poor families that come in & have babies on the welfare insurance can't afford to dish out $500 for the circumcision... but the rich families can. So boys born to wealthier families will be cut, & most boys born to poor families won't....

whoa quin...that's pretty weird...that'd be crazy if that really happened...

GirlRacer
02-18-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Kyle
whoa quin...that's pretty weird...that'd be crazy if that really happened...

I know, if your 'cut' became kind of a status symbol...:paranoid:

slinga1221
02-20-2003, 02:23 AM
for the reccord i'm 'cut' hahaha....
all i have to say is i wouldn't wanna have to deal w/ the extra skin and the hassle... but i got a friend that is from Austria and hes 'uncut' and his girlfriend is my girlfriends best friend. and we talked about it once, and the conclusion is that there is not any difference than the look of it. but i juss think there would be less hastle w/ bein 'cut'. but it's all good if your girl id happy w/ the merchandise!!

Shot 2 Hel
03-05-2003, 07:05 PM

but how would you prove that... say "Im better than you," then whip it out and say "see." I dunno thats just kinda a weird conception

nonovurbizniz
03-26-2003, 12:14 AM
If quin's viscosity comment didn't clear up where this topic "came" from I don't know what will. (sorry I just couldn't help it)

Forget cut my buddies got like forteen holes in various parts of his d*ck/nutz....

the best quote out of him.. "I ran out of fingers' to plug the holes while I pee".

GirlRacer
03-26-2003, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by nonovurbizniz
If quin's viscosity comment didn't clear up where this topic "came" from I don't know what will.

:yes: ;) Good eye!

mt.biker
03-26-2003, 06:30 AM
haha that puts everything in an new light.... wow *cough cough*

Shot 2 Hel
03-26-2003, 08:07 PM
This thread was kinda odd from the beginning

GirlRacer
04-05-2003, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Shot 2 Hel
but how would you prove that... say "Im better than you," then whip it out and say "see." I dunno thats just kinda a weird conception

This is true, I hadn't thought of this although, somehow, I do think it's possible that it be a status symbol eventually anyway... just don't know how yet:hmmm:

Shot 2 Hel
04-14-2003, 03:24 PM
lol

02_Si
04-28-2003, 01:58 PM
SMELL?!? DICK CHEESE?!? LOL... LOL :D :D :D :D
MAN, THIS IS TOO MUCH...

GirlRacer
04-28-2003, 02:11 PM
But see, they shouldn't get like that if you wash it propertly right guys?

The guy I knew like this did not have this problem at all.:yes:

02_Si
04-28-2003, 03:43 PM
man, I don't think I've ever had probs with smell or dick cheese... yuck.. that makes me sick just thinkin' about it... I'm cut so I have no idea what it would be like without my mushroom comrade.;) I heard an uncirCUMsized weener looks like an ANT EATER... is that true?:o

GirlRacer
04-28-2003, 10:30 PM
its not true....when you pull that extra skin back, it looks like a cut one. (to me anyways...) it just has a ....um.... bagged (?) appearance...I guess:confused:

02_Si
04-29-2003, 08:55 AM
Why is that skin there anyway? If it's bad, then why do we have it... does even have a purpose? To keep warm? :D

SolPol
04-29-2003, 09:43 AM
It's not bad, people just used to think there was something unsanitary about it. But like I said earlier in this thread, it's called soap, use it.

And it looks normal when, ummm, excited. It just has a hoodie when not, umm, in use.

GirlRacer
04-29-2003, 12:13 PM
Ya, there's nothing wrong with it and....at the risk of sounding kinda bad...the sex I had with this guy was the best I've ever had...dunno if it was the boy or the lack of the cut?:confused:

Shot 2 Hel
04-29-2003, 02:35 PM
hmmmmmm

02_Si
04-29-2003, 03:12 PM
Ya, there's nothing wrong with it and....at the risk of sounding kinda bad...the sex I had with this guy was the best I've ever had...dunno if it was the boy or the lack of the cut?:confused:

Hmmm... don't tease me with those words, I'm fragile. LOL;)

02_Si
04-29-2003, 03:21 PM

P.S. Now THAT makes me horny :yes: Oh wait, you are over 18 aren't you?? :o

GirlRacer
04-29-2003, 05:29 PM
I'm 22:yes:

juvenile
04-29-2003, 06:43 PM
So it's all good. You're both legal ;)

maikoshi
05-01-2003, 11:55 PM
Yes there is a point for having the skin there. It protects your lil fella! :P hahah. And yeah, it does feel different... the cut & uncut thing. But yeah, depending on how much foreskin the guy has, they all pretty much look the same hard. *shrug*

Too keep it warm aw ;D Some penises are pretty cute, haha.

02_Si
05-02-2003, 08:42 AM
I'm 22:yes:

SWEET!! Will you marry me?? ;) :yes:

GirlRacer
05-02-2003, 12:17 PM
haha,....I dunno? Where do you live again?;) just joshin...

And Maikoshi, that's hilarious! i think some penises are cute too! LOL!

SolPol
05-02-2003, 12:21 PM
Just what a guy wants to hear.

GirlRacer
05-02-2003, 12:23 PM
I know, I know, you boys don't want 'cute dicks' you want big scary dicks...

Well sorry, some are just cute.:yes:

SolPol
05-02-2003, 12:25 PM
No, no, not scary. Cute just sounds belittling.

02_Si
05-02-2003, 12:37 PM
haha,....I dunno? Where do you live again?;) just joshin...

And Maikoshi, that's hilarious! i think some penises are cute too! LOL!

Well, I'm in Phoenix, AZ... not too far right.. only a whole country away amost. :mad: Oh well.. long distance wont hurt will it?? :paranoid: LOL...

Well.. I've never thought of a penis being cute :confused: ... but I sure do like the sight of *cough* *cough* the female happy place :yes:

02_Si
05-02-2003, 12:39 PM
I know, I know, you boys don't want 'cute dicks' you want big scary dicks...

Well sorry, some are just cute.:yes:

Scary.. LOL:D :D

GirlRacer
05-02-2003, 06:03 PM
Arizona huh? What if I'm ugly? You wouldn't want me then! (hehe, I'm not, but what if?);)

And by 'scary' I don't mean like...nasty. I mean one so big that us gals worry bout a dent bein put in our stomach! haha

02_Si
05-02-2003, 06:30 PM
Arizona huh? What if I'm ugly? You wouldn't want me then! (hehe, I'm not, but what if?);)

And by 'scary' I don't mean like...nasty. I mean one so big that us gals worry bout a dent bein put in our stomach! haha

Don't worry, I'm sure you're beautiful! :yes: I've seen your picture remember??

And yah, that sounds scary.. I don't want some huge massive wang that'll leave dents... Well.. that'd be nice, However... my last name is LONGFELLOW... he he.. no joke either.. that really is my last name... think about it!

and here's my engagement ring *O you like it?!
and a rose @{---- for you! ;)

GirlRacer
05-02-2003, 06:33 PM
If that ring is platinum, you'll have to give me directions to your house & call your mom and set up a meeting! haha...

And, I thought boys liked it when they hurt girls? Isn't it like, the biggest compliment to leave a girl walkin funny?:D :paranoid: :D ;)

02_Si
05-02-2003, 07:05 PM
If that ring is platinum, you'll have to give me directions to your house & call your mom and set up a meeting! haha...

And, I thought boys liked it when they hurt girls? Isn't it like, the biggest compliment to leave a girl walkin funny?:D :paranoid: :D ;)

Are you crazy!? :doh: That would have been the biggest compliment to a high school kid that couldn't get any... Now you gotta treat ladies right... there's nothing to prove anymore, and so if you don't treat 'em right then they'll leave your ass. Treat them like they love to be treated, and when you hear about how much they talk good about you from someone else, and see it in their eyes when they look at you, then that's the biggest compliment.

GirlRacer
05-02-2003, 07:12 PM
ummm....ya....what was that address?;) :kiss:

Shot 2 Hel
05-04-2003, 04:07 PM
im still wondering how in the world this thread has lasted so long, sorry a bit off topic

GirlRacer
05-04-2003, 05:37 PM
Just an interesting discussion I guess?

maikoshi
05-04-2003, 10:15 PM
haha I thought I was the only girl that thought some penises are cute. aww *Pets cute peniz & gives it a lil kiss* o_O hahaha j/k. Maybe. :kiss:

juvenile
05-04-2003, 11:14 PM
Maybe eh... ;) :D

ebpda9
05-04-2003, 11:37 PM
wow, this is some iq raising thread

SolPol
05-05-2003, 10:49 AM
wow, this is some iq raising thread

Yeah, who knew? Not me.

GirlRacer
05-05-2003, 12:16 PM
Doesn't it feel good? We're all learning and expanding our horizons!:yes: ;)

ebpda9
05-05-2003, 03:10 PM
yeah my iq went from whatever it want to my shoe size ;)

pdiggitydogg
05-05-2003, 03:49 PM
wow this is still alive...crazy

SolPol
05-06-2003, 09:19 AM
Who knew?

GirlRacer
05-06-2003, 12:16 PM
I knew! :yes:

SolPol
05-06-2003, 12:20 PM
But you're a super genius.

GirlRacer
05-06-2003, 12:29 PM
Nah, i just watch it cuz it's my thread...rather... I started it. it's OUR thread!:yes:

SolPol
05-06-2003, 12:34 PM
Mine and yours? Well, I am one of the "great uncut."

maikoshi
05-06-2003, 03:40 PM
Well, you *didn't* know at first, but I did :yes:

GirlRacer
05-06-2003, 08:24 PM
hahah-no, I mean it's all of ours. The board & all...:yes: ;)

SolPol
05-07-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by maikoshi
Well, you *didn't* know at first, but I did :yes:

Huh?

And GRacer, I know what you meant. Was a joke thing.

msvtec14
05-07-2003, 10:50 AM
My best friends boyfriend's parent's did not have him cut when he was born so he went when he was like 19 and he told everyone about it. And then people were just kind of busting on him. No big deal and then he got all mad and would not come out of his house for a week or so. Don't tell everyone that you're going to have penis surgery and then not be able to take a few jokes from your friends.

maikoshi
05-07-2003, 11:03 AM
She didn't know much about guys bein' uncut? She was 1 of the many females that just assume it's nasty, there's hardly any uncut guys, etc etc etc. (I wasn't being *completely* serious)

Ew, I knew a guy once that had to get cut when he was in his teens because his um.. penis was growing but the foreskin wasn't? :D err yeah sad. Sorta kinda.

msvtec14
05-07-2003, 01:41 PM
Honestly, I have never seen one in real life that is not cut. I saw one on TV once though.

GirlRacer
05-09-2003, 08:26 PM
Ya, I've heard of that skin problem where the skin tries to pinch and not let the penis do it's thing yanno....

MS, you've never seen one in real life? I totally thought it was going to be gross...but I'm glad I gave it a chance....it really isn't that bad. It looks normal at uh... 'full size'.:yes:

Just looks 'hooded' all down. haha

ohiochica
05-09-2003, 09:20 PM
god i feel naive..........

Shot 2 Hel
05-10-2003, 09:48 AM
^^^ LOL well we wont tell anyone

GirlRacer
05-10-2003, 11:21 AM
Have you never seen one Ohio? My first response was: :eek: :pukey :paranoid:

But after awhile...it's not so bad.:banana: lol:paranoid:

ohiochica
05-10-2003, 02:23 PM
i have only been with 2 guys by choice, and i think both have been cut.........but then again i dont know for sure. lol.....so thats why i feel naive. i dont stereotype and if i love the guy enough to be in his pants then being uncut is not going to bother me one darn bit!

nonovurbizniz
05-11-2003, 12:05 AM
hahahha I was up late last nite and I flipped onto mtv they had that child porn show about college/highschool kids dealing with sex problems... I think it's called undressed...

Anyway one girl is trying to get her friend layed and the guy is uncut... so the girl is all freaked out and doesn't want to see it till it's ready...

the girl is like... it's no big deal it's just like it's wearing a turtle neck...

I almost pissed myself... had a visual aid and all... another girl was wearing a turtle neck and she kept popping it over her face and back down going

"soft"
"hard"
"soft"
"hard"
"soft"
"hard"
"soft"
"hard"

It was funny.

GirlRacer
05-11-2003, 08:03 AM
Yanno, I wonder if other 'uncut' guys have problems getting laid. I mean, ya, if they have a steady g/f who loves them, it can be worked around...

But I wonder if they have anyone just change their minds when they see it?

That'd be kinda sad, but I wonder if it happens?:confused:

Shot 2 Hel
05-12-2003, 08:07 PM
^^^ that would be weird

pdiggitydogg
05-12-2003, 10:56 PM
i didnt know that undressed show was still on. My roommate used to watch it a lot.

I guess that one of the power rangers was on it for awhile...geez...he went far :no:

ebpda9
05-13-2003, 12:34 AM
is there an energizer bunny that keeps this thread going and going and going :D

GirlRacer
05-13-2003, 06:37 AM
YAY! And I started it! haha...

This has just always been interesting to me though... I guess maybe to some other people too...

It may become moreso in the future b/c insurance wont' pay for the 'cut' on baby boys anymore b/c they don't consider it 'medically necessary'. Its like $500 to have it done now. *ouch*:no:

nonovurbizniz
05-16-2003, 02:26 PM
my son's got done for free... 2001.

and ya I knew a guy who was in his 30's who was danish and ended up getting it done cuz chicks would freak out when he got them home... it happened a couple of times then he just got it done.... said it was the most painful thing he's ever been through.

GirlRacer
05-16-2003, 06:26 PM
yup, I've heard that too - that it hurts like hell to have it done later in life:no:

GirlRacer
05-21-2003, 12:12 PM
MMkay-this might sound dumb but- for you uncut boys on here... are there certain types of underwear you cant wear... beit the style or the material...

Yanno...cuz of ventilation problems...or is that the same for all guys?:confused:

SolPol
05-21-2003, 12:16 PM
Are you on crack? What the hell would a lil extra skin do to affect my drawer choice.

I'm a boxer man though. Or commando.

Shot 2 Hel
05-22-2003, 11:27 AM
i dont really follow the underwear thing at all... but ok whatever

Shot 2 Hel
05-22-2003, 11:30 AM
is there an energizer bunny that keeps this thread going and going and going :D

seems like that dosent it

GirlRacer
05-23-2003, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Shot 2 Hel
i dont really follow the underwear thing at all

Ok, it's like this. Yanno how some guys get all gross like when they're playing basket ball and their ass cracks sweat? (how does this happen by the way...my ass has never sweated) But, I was wondering if some like... boxer's for instance, or underwear kind would make those people get sweaty cuz they've got that extra fold down there.

Which would also be a problem cuz then it would get all yucky & boys like that have to work a bit harder to keep it clean. Ya dig? :yes:

Shot 2 Hel
05-24-2003, 11:06 AM
yeah i dig it now. I just didnt know what in the world you meant

90civiclxryder
05-24-2003, 01:52 PM
Ok, it's like this. Yanno how some guys get all gross like when they're playing basket ball and their ass cracks sweat? (how does this happen by the way...my ass has never sweated) \

hahaha, thats called "swamp ass"

SolPol
05-27-2003, 10:26 AM
Well, if you run around and it's hot, you sweat. Sweat does not discriminate in regards to where it comes out of.

And no, I don't need any special "I've got a hoodie" underwear.

GirlRacer
05-28-2003, 07:07 AM
ok-I'm not a total tard! I knew that, I was just asking if one kind or the other is predominantly preferred by people like you.

Cuz that guy I know only wears boxers.

SolPol
05-28-2003, 09:14 AM
I only wear boxers too. Or nothing. But it's got nothing to do with that. It's just a preference, they are more comfortable. Tightie Whities are just no damn good. The boys need a lil room, know what I'm sayin'?

GirlRacer
05-28-2003, 12:07 PM
:yes: I know;)

SolPol
05-28-2003, 12:27 PM
:yes: I know;)

Wow, when you say it like that, it sounds like you have a set of your own. ;)

GirlRacer
05-28-2003, 05:06 PM
lol:no:

I just have 4 brothers.

GirlRacer
05-29-2003, 12:05 PM
AND-Solpol, I've been meaning to ask you...and you don't have to tell me if you don't want, but do you know why your parents left you 'el-naturel'?

See, my friend that's like that...his dad was goin thru some sort of weird religious phase & that's why they left him that way.

SolPol
05-29-2003, 12:11 PM
Heh, au natural? It's kind of a long story.

When I was born they thought I would need surgery, ahem, in that area. So they would've done it then. Turns out I didn't need the surgery, then my parents were like, screw it. In regards to the cutting that is. Can't thank them enough. :rolleyes:

Shot 2 Hel
05-29-2003, 12:41 PM
getting surgery down there sounds like.... hmmmm PAIN, especially like the soreness afterwards

SolPol
05-29-2003, 12:44 PM
Well, I was like 2 weeks old, so I don't know. Maybe a little older than that. I actually have faint memories of the operating theater. Yeah, I was that close to the surgery.

GirlRacer
05-29-2003, 05:36 PM
That's what they say, that if you have to get it cut later in life it looks like hamburger meat & you have to put vasoline all over it and stuff.:no:

That would suck. I'm glad I'm a girl...

:hmmm: well....you guys don't have to deal with periods so... maybe it wouldn't be bad to be a boy.

I don't know which I'd choose...years and years of periods, or surgery on my crotchticular area....:paranoid:

Shot 2 Hel
05-30-2003, 11:17 PM
surgery

GirlRacer
05-30-2003, 11:18 PM
:yes: :D :D :D I think I might second that.:hmmm:

Zybach
06-25-2003, 06:45 PM
Yep, I went hiking up in the mountains once. Stayed up there for almost a week. I had plenty of cheese when I came back.

GirlRacer
06-25-2003, 07:13 PM
:eek: you're el naturel too?

KEWL beans!:yes:

Isn't that bad for you? did you get an infection? Where does that stuff come from?:confused:

pdiggitydogg
06-25-2003, 07:21 PM
holy crap this is still alive

GirlRacer
06-25-2003, 07:35 PM
:D It is the post that never ends... it just goes on & on my friends... some people... started typing here not knowing what it was ... and they'll keep on uh typing here forever just because... it is the post that never ends......;)

j/k guys-but seriously-refer to my earlier question for answers please.:yes:

02_Si
06-28-2003, 07:07 PM
Why is this thread still going? :confused: How much can be said about a weener? Man, mine is cut by the way. ;) So there it is... please, for the love of humanity, let this thread die now.. J/k... just to be fair, I'll say everyone's viewpoint.

cut=better
cut=not better
uncut=better
uncut=not better
cut, uncut=better
cut, uncut=not better.
cunt=yummy!
THE END>

GirlRacer
06-29-2003, 03:16 AM
Hey! Don't try to close out my thread yo! Someone might have something else to share here...yanever know!

Maxvla
06-29-2003, 01:03 PM
http://www.maxvla.com/smiley/laugh.gif @ this thread

just read the whole thing. quite funny.

btw i'm cut.

Zybach
06-30-2003, 04:02 PM
This must be the longest thread in the forum without a sticky.....its been here for almost 5 moth. But I have to admit, it is pretty funny.:)

cjblade54
07-15-2003, 02:57 PM
I think you it can be "un-cut" when the skin isn't too long that covers the head. If it is, you will have to "cut" it. Ouch~!!

GirlRacer
08-03-2003, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by cjblade54
it is, you will have to "cut" it. Ouch~!!

No one 'has to' cut it. :no:

Shot 2 Hel
08-06-2003, 11:28 PM
sometimes people do

GirlRacer
08-07-2003, 07:08 AM
why would you have to unless it was infected er somethin?:confused:

Shot 2 Hel
08-07-2003, 12:58 PM
i think they mentioned it covering up the pee hole earlier in the thread and then they had to get it cut

maikoshi
08-07-2003, 03:05 PM
If your foreskin gets too tight... snip snip.

BlackWolf
08-07-2003, 04:20 PM
ouch.....sure am glad I don't have one.

pdiggitydogg
08-13-2003, 04:24 PM
No one 'has to' cut it. :no:

:wave: Me

Shot 2 Hel
08-13-2003, 09:39 PM
seem mighty proud of that PMoney

pdiggitydogg
08-14-2003, 07:39 AM
I wouldnt say Im proud...maybe just...I dont know :D

Just thought Id share that its not always a choice

civicsystm
08-21-2003, 10:06 PM
i cant belive this topic came up, i am in total shock, i came to this web board thinking cars cars cars, and now its cut uncut cut uncut:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

GirlRacer
08-22-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by civicsystm
i cant belive this topic came up, i am in total shock, i came to this web board thinking cars cars cars, and now its cut uncut cut uncut:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

uhhhh-that's what happens when you wander into the off topic section.

Go to the car section and you'll get cars cars cars!:yes:

civicsystm
08-22-2003, 09:59 PM
point taken

GirlRacer
08-22-2003, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by civicsystm
point taken

K, great! Glad we got that squared away. I see you're moderately new here, so hello! and I hope you enjoy your stay.

Now... back to dicks....:yes:

pbateson
08-23-2003, 01:56 AM
What is cut and uncut is all about???

GirlRacer
08-23-2003, 11:43 AM
Uhhhhhhhh...........anyone wanna take this one?

pbateson
09-13-2003, 12:12 PM
Yeah!

pbateson
09-13-2003, 12:13 PM
The most biggest topics about cut or uncut since last year.

pbateson
09-13-2003, 12:15 PM
I never been on shower for 5 days yrs ago cuz I have a worse hygene. :grumpy:

GirlRacer
09-14-2003, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by pbateson
I never been on shower for 5 days yrs ago cuz I have a worse hygene. :grumpy:

Paul, say that differently-I don't understand.:confused:

ebpda9
09-14-2003, 09:13 AM
i thinks he said he hasn't showered in 5 days, and his hygiene sucks.

GirlRacer
09-14-2003, 02:16 PM
:eek: Surely not...:paranoid:

GT40FIED
09-15-2003, 10:39 AM
Uhhhhhhhh...........anyone wanna take this one?

Oh...why not. Paul...cut or uncut refers to circumcision. Basically if you've still got foreskin on yer dick you're uncut. If not then yer cut. Does that help?

silver
09-21-2003, 06:38 PM
i can't believe this thread is still rocking hard, damn we're bored huh?

nosaj81_2000
09-23-2003, 11:11 PM
Ok, this is totally gross, & I'm sorry if I offend anyone, that is certainly not my intent.

I was just wondering if any of the gals have seen or been with someone who is not circumsized? (Sp?) I'm not going to post my opinion on this just yet in case some of you guys might be...

But see, I've heard that it's even unsanitary to be left like that... like they get infected or aren't very clean....

Hmmm... any thoughts?:paranoid:

dont you mean uncircumsized?

GT40FIED
09-24-2003, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by nosaj81_2000
dont you mean uncircumsized?

Uncut, uncircumsized...yeah...that's the idea of the thread. Basiaclly, is your dick cut or not.

Civgrl01
09-25-2003, 12:26 PM
I heard the same thing as well..and never seen an uncircumsized one

Originally posted by Racing Rice
Ive heard about the unsanitary thing to.. I dunno.. I try not to think..:o

Spicdaddy1507
09-26-2003, 01:11 AM
Ahhh...I like to see a forum full of ignorance....As I can see from most of the posts, "except from those slight few" really understand the circumcision topic... Circumcisions have gone back from the days before even Alexander the Great, and now have just reemerged itself back into society BIG time within the last decade or so, predominantly with the Baby Boomers. And now in our day, everyone believes "MOSTLY WOMEN", that that's exactly how a males penis is suppose to be "because they've never seen it portrayed any other way but cut". Well now for the information part: All males are born with a foreskin. It was there naturally when we emerged from the womb and it suits a purpose, whether or not anyone agrees with me is purely based on your own personal interpretations...I've done a good deal of research on this topic before. The only reason why I did the research was because I felt ashamed that I was the only one out of all of my friends who was uncircumcised. "Or at least, that’s what all men tell one another". By the time I hit the books, and looked around for my own answers, I found out that women indeed do find the foreskin to be a more pleasurable..."If your lucky enough", the foreskin has the ability to move over the head and back again in conjunction with thrusts, this creates what I would best describe as a ribbed feeling in the vagina, thus creating a smooth rippling sensation on the upper wall, "from my own clinical trials I conducted with 5 different woman, Hmm, cough* cough*"........... Hehe, anyhow! As far as the smell goes, there is no difference in smell from a circumcised male than one that isn't UNLESS that male isn't hygienically fit. It is true that uncircumcised males must take care of themselves, but no more often than a circumcised male would. In this case, it would be "quality over quantity", In mine, I like quality and quantity. I believe that people in this generation have grown up with a misconstrued outlook on a males’ genitalia, expecially women. Ignorance is a natural occurance and shouldn't be punished, but! definetly educated. Stay tune kiddo's for the next show "clits or tits? Who knows!"

hehe

GT40FIED
09-26-2003, 02:20 AM
Geez...all of this from a guy who's obviously never heard of smegma. Yes, uncircumsized men DO have to be more hygenic than circumzised men due to the secretions given off by a sebaceous gland. As for enhanced pleasure...that's purely YOUR opinion and that of other men who want to believe that their difference is preferable. Most women will do a double take on an uncut dick and that's not what you want you're about to do the do. Circumcision is merely a way of helping a man keep tabs on his level of hygene more closely. It's hard to do that when your dick is in a sheath. Not impossible...just harder. So please, don't pretend that any of us are ignorant just because we don't agree with you. I would also ask that you not be pissed because your wang looks like a Shar-pei. Basically it's a matter of preference.

Edit: I also like the idea of a guy with the word "spic" in his username calling other people ignorant. F@ckin asshole.

CrazyFirstGen
10-25-2003, 12:06 AM
Ok, this is my first time being here and i have to say this is the funniest f***ing thread ever.

Shot 2 Hel
10-26-2003, 12:30 AM
kinda sad how this thread has lasted for 10 months, this has gotta be the longest thread in HS history

ebpda9
10-26-2003, 01:37 AM
lmao is this thing still alive ? the longest thread ever was my question and answer which had close to 2k posts

Shot 2 Hel
11-02-2003, 09:54 PM
well i meant it had lasted the longest

FST_BlkCivic
11-19-2003, 11:02 PM
GR.. you have surely got more than you bargined for of this I am certain with this one... but here's a rule of thumb... No Pun intended... if you got need to question "his" tool... then its probably the wrong one to play with due to the whole -- Does he wash ye olde ar$e question/comment above. If you gotta wonder about it... there are better ones out there to play with. Besides, hats off to ya.. not many babes inspect the tools they play around with.

GT40FIED
11-19-2003, 11:23 PM
<-------beats this thread with a shoe

Why....won't....you....die!

ebpda9
11-19-2003, 11:49 PM
LMFAO it's still alive.

BlackWolf
11-20-2003, 07:42 AM
NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

pbateson
11-21-2003, 03:21 PM
Oh yeah! It all alive! The most biggest thread ever!

smrlda1
11-22-2003, 11:13 AM
I heard that too...I guess it just depends on how clean you keep it. I also heard that it's a nice "addition" for your woman. I don't know first hand or anything, just heard it =)

accord03
01-07-2004, 10:03 AM
:no: poor silly fools. theres nothing wrong with having an ant eater. that one guy is right when he says its a matter of hygene, but i doubt anyone is lazy enough not to clean theirs. and to address the matter of infection, statistics show that the rate of infection in cir. and uncir are the same. i know alot of girls that like it and some that don't hate it just don't prefer it. i am told it is a different feeling but wouldn't everything feel the same under a hat? i would't know but thats what girls tell me. hey do you like living in tulsa? off the subject.

accord03
01-07-2004, 10:03 AM
:no: poor silly fools. theres nothing wrong with having an ant eater. that one guy is right when he says its a matter of hygene, but i doubt anyone is lazy enough not to clean theirs. and to address the matter of infection, statistics show that the rate of infection in cir. and uncir are the same. i know alot of girls that like it and some that don't hate it just don't prefer it. i am told it is a different feeling but wouldn't everything feel the same under a hat? i would't know but thats what girls tell me. hey do you like living in tulsa? off the subject.

SolPol
01-07-2004, 10:06 AM
Still goin huh? Crazy.

Some girls really like it, some really don't. That's the way I would put it.

GT40FIED
01-07-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by GT40FIED
<-------beats this thread with a shoe

Why....won't....you....die!

It was worth repeating.

GirlRacer
01-07-2004, 06:09 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

I'm the creator of the longest thread EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and just so you guys know- the hoodie is long gone. I have a nice freshly cut one to play with now.:yes:

GT40FIED
01-07-2004, 08:46 PM
I'm the creator of the longest thread EVAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bigger accomplishment?...having the longest running thread on a message board or learning how to spell the word "ever" properly? You be the judge. Hehe...jfwy GR. Anything to pull this train wreck off topic.

GirlRacer
01-07-2004, 09:49 PM
ahahaha, you goober! I MEANT to spell it that way, that's how you say it. Not "ever" it's "EV- AR!"

*psh* duh.:rolleyes:

hahaha

pricelessguy
01-08-2004, 12:15 AM
Well the only person i know who has had a problem with their penis was a guy who was cut. Anyways he had to hav an operation because dirt had actually entered the penis and had gotten infected. Anyways after the operation he could only piss out of a hole above the penis. So im glad im uncut.