PDA

View Full Version : Inglow gauges

TweaK
01-17-2003, 03:36 PM
Hey i just installed some indiglo gauges in my teg. and the look great but for some reason now my needles wont move..and i didnt touch them when I put the gauges on ..and also..How do you hook them up to power ..(sorry newb) This should prolly be in interior but its a teg so maybe you might now.

TweaK

PooH DiGGLianO
01-18-2003, 02:32 PM
hey.. I had the same problem. It's because when you glued the gauges down, you didnt't glue the center down enough. It's either that or you didn't align the gauges properly. Make sure that the hole on the gauges is evenly with the needles.

After your gauges are on, make sure your ground is on. Plug everything in, except for the power of the gauges. Start plugging it in to every single port of the wiring. I hooked it up to one of the ports in the middle of the upper plug.

Hope this helps

ebpda9
01-18-2003, 02:52 PM
hmmm that's weird. i never glued my gauges and they work fine on both cars (accord and the 92 teg). i used the bulb on top of the cluster to have power the gauges, that way they will turn on and off with the headlights. make sure you test them because the gauges are polarity dependent

Rob
01-18-2003, 02:55 PM
don't know any of you are experiencing this but my speedo needle sticks occasionally....especially when I get on the car...

PooH DiGGLianO
01-18-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by hondaman-iac
hmmm that's weird. i never glued my gauges and they work fine on both cars (accord and the 92 teg). i used the bulb on top of the cluster to have power the gauges, that way they will turn on and off with the headlights. make sure you test them because the gauges are polarity dependent

If you look at his profile, it says that he has a 95 integra, not a 92 integra or 92 accord. Those new years require glueing. So please dont give this man advice that you dont know anything about.

HondaTypeJ
01-18-2003, 08:59 PM
WAIT, So I have to Glue them down? I just got a 95 GSR and I am waiting on my Blue carbon fiber gauges to arrive. Why do I have to glue em? I didnt have to do that with my 96 civic?