PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

HondaTypeJ
01-16-2003, 09:14 PM
Just wanted to drop a quick note to all of you guys here and say hello. I just made the switch from Civic to Integra so I will be spending a lot more time in here.

a96710
01-16-2003, 11:44 PM
Welcome...which car do you like better?

HondaTypeJ
01-17-2003, 10:07 AM
My Teg hands down.

C's 94 InTeGrA
01-17-2003, 03:36 PM
Whats up man, haha i sure would hope u would like a GSR over a Civic weh.. was goin to say if u didnt then u might need smacked lol. just playin.. wats ur plans for the GSR?

HondaTypeJ
01-17-2003, 04:01 PM
Not sure yet. I got the car with a lot of the things that I planned on doing anyway. It has exhaust, sway bar, header, intake, it has been lowered...all that good stuff. Any ideas?

silver
01-17-2003, 05:05 PM
get a better intake than the akimoto.
you going all motor or FI?
new camshafts would be a great addition.
you can upgrade the interior with seats and all the shiny and glowy stuff.
what kind of wheels did it have?
you've got a great motor there, I guess the question is what to do with it, and what to do with the rest of the car.

C's 94 InTeGrA
01-17-2003, 05:17 PM
Wow thas not bad for havin all that done to it already.. ya i say upgrade the intake to like the AEN or Iceman.. i have the Iceman on my Integra and it screams.. It gives out a big roar from the engine..

'87 integra
01-17-2003, 07:35 PM
anyone know of an intake for a 87 integra...i know dc makes header and exhaust..but im looking for intake

sohc_vtec 2NR
01-18-2003, 02:30 PM
'87 integra: get a k&n drop-in filter...

HondaTypeJ: what else you got for sale? i need cheap mod because i'm a cheap bastard...:yes:

HondaTypeJ
01-18-2003, 09:02 PM
Haha. Thats it. I didnt get to do much to my Civic, interior wise. I stuck to taking care of the outside. As of now, just the blue carbon fiber gauges (Eurolite) and the Si seats. And BTW, I have already put in an order for an AEM CAI.

DA9onBoost
01-20-2003, 03:05 AM
Originally posted by HondaTypeJ
Haha. Thats it. I didnt get to do much to my Civic, interior wise. I stuck to taking care of the outside. As of now, just the blue carbon fiber gauges (Eurolite) and the Si seats. And BTW, I have already put in an order for an AEM CAI.

really a cai isn't all that. if you do ram air straight from the head light that's another story, but a cai is only going to be about 1 hp difference from a short ram until the pipe heats up and then u'll just still be sucking in warm air. i dont' know what your plans are, but if you stay all motor internals is the way to go.. get some skunk 2 stage 1 cams or stage 2 if you really want more power.. and upgrade the valve train with it to some dual spring valve springs and Ti retainers. with proper tuning you will see lots of gains there. intake is no real big deal imo.. have you ever looked at the Realtime integra it uses a stock airbox.. so that has to say something right there.