PDA

View Full Version : kazaa Lite help

DomesticImport
01-12-2003, 09:30 PM
how do you delete the stuff you type in the search section?... you can press that little down arrow and it reveals everything you searched for

Accord Man
01-12-2003, 10:18 PM
depending on the version you have... When you click that little arrow (to reveal all your previous searches, at the top of the list you should see *Purge Searches*.. select it..

ebpda9
01-12-2003, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Accord Man
depending on the version you have... When you click that little arrow (to reveal all your previous searches, at the top of the list you should see *Purge Searches*.. select it..

ditto

pdiggitydogg
01-12-2003, 11:17 PM
:yes:

DomesticImport
01-13-2003, 10:24 AM
thanks guys... he he no reason i need to delete that stuff;) ...

hey accord man i see your from Montreal, i was just up there not too long ago, friggen awsome city... u ever go to club "extreeme" or "737" or some number club... its at the top of a building, theyre awsome

PS: nice accord!

Accord Man
01-13-2003, 09:59 PM
Yes its 737.. I go to both.. But the ambiance in 737 is to fake, for my taste.. I mean, its a club for baller.. BUt nobodies try to act like ballers..

The best thing about Montreal, is that its not that big of a city, but there is so much to do.. Its like a super concentrated city.

About the car, thanks! In a couple of a weeks, the new suspension will be on, then it should look a whole lot better.. And those pics are from 2001 summer.. a few things have changed since then.. ;)