PDA

View Full Version : new bumpers!!!

hurikain
12-25-2002, 06:46 AM
i need a bw rear bumper, i also am looking for an r33 skyline front, or if anybody has the oem stock front and rear bumpers they are willing to let go at a price let me know asap, by the way this is for a 96 civic 2dr, i will be driving from san diego to LA this weekend so if there is anybody out there in the socal region please let me know, im trying to avoid shipping cost, thanks guys!:bow: :bow: :bow:

TeriyakiBroccoli
12-25-2002, 05:21 PM
hey what up im in socal. I'm looking to get a kit soon up north, maybe I can save you a 1 hr drive if we get it around the same time eh?

hurikain
12-27-2002, 01:50 AM
well if you do decide on getting a kit, i could either get the stock items off of you or if you get a good deal on a bodykit let me know who you get it from, for right now thought i am fixing the kit but i will be looking for replacements for my whole kit....PM me if you can, thanks............................................

wait......now that i think of it, you have a 2000 civic, the front bumper will not fit, oh well, just let me know what you decide to do anywayz,thanks again;)