PDA

View Full Version : LS and GS-R

TweaK
12-07-2002, 10:19 PM
Ok I 'm assuming I have a LS cause I dont have v-tech but i have leather and sunroof and all that good stuff..But Are certain parts like lets say exausts for a 95 GSR would that fit my 95 LS...Im really new to cars but Im learning so be patient with me...and another dumb question..Do I have to take out engine before I switch headers?

Thx alot.
TweaK-

94_AcCoRd_EX
12-07-2002, 10:24 PM
Don't have to remove engine to change the header. Why do you want a GSR exhaust? Get an aftermarket exhaust for your engine that will fit.

BTW, its VTEC, not v-tech.

TweaK
12-07-2002, 10:29 PM
No I ment that If I found an aftermarket exhaust but I couldnt find the same one for a gs-r and was wondering if the same one would fit my LS.

a96710
12-07-2002, 10:30 PM
Not sure on the GSR exhaust fittin on an LS but you should have no problem finding an exhaust for an LS model Integra

94_AcCoRd_EX
12-07-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by TweaK
No I ment that If I found an aftermarket exhaust but I couldnt find the same one for a gs-r and was wondering if the same one would fit my LS.

What exhaust did you find that's only for the GSR?

sharkey65a
12-17-2002, 10:03 AM
if your not shure weather you have a gsr or a ls you definitly could check your vin# and compare it to other gsr and ls on ebay or whatever to find out wich you have, bnut because they didnt make a gsr with no vtec im goin to bet on the ls. also you definitly dont need to take the engine out to replace the headers, im not shure when they changed the engines but i know that in the early models the intake manifold was twards the rear of the car and the header was near the front wich would make it easy to remove,wich they spun around in later models, you might need to take out the radiator if you find there isnt enough space to move around. also you dont need to try to fit any gsr parts to your ls cause they definitly make plenty of parts for the ls.